cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

What would be the best way to nat 3 different wan links to the Internet on a cisco 2801.lets say that the internal range is 10.1.1.X - 10.1.10.Xand the 3 external IP's of the links are 168.209.x.x, 196.211.x.y and 196.33.y.yHow can you nat it so all ...

JihadJudd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In current step,I am using ISDN line as a backup line between two offices.I can easily fire ISDN between two location manually but whenever i set ISDn as a backup interface in Serial Interface then its not fire...Its show on Bri Interface:bri1/0 i...

i have a layer-2 switch in which i m going to specify the three network ip's(172.16.2.0 for pc,172.16.3.0 for ip phone,172.16.4.0 for fire alarm system) that is connected to the layer-3 switchand my doubts are:1.what will be the default gateway(if i ...

Hi, Can you please tell me what are bandwidth points and what do you mean by the following messages which I have seen on my 7206VXR Router: PCI bus mb1 (Slots 1, 3 and 5) has a capacity of 600 bandwidth points. Current configuration on bus mb1 has a ...

HiI just opened a similar thread in another section but there's still no answer (only 1) and this is somewhat urgent. I would like to know if it's possible to connect a BRI or PRI serial interace to a console port to raise up an async line.I already ...

beckerola by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have netgear modem i want to connet Cisco Router 2811 for natting. So what are the commands to configure the router. I got all the details for ADSl connection which provided by the ISP. i need step by step commands so that i can configure the ro...

ciscomoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 220 user network (192.168.1.1/24) and will soon be adding many new users > 300. How can I add the additional users without changing the 192.168.1.x/24 network? Thanks in advance,

I have a 3662 that I'm using channelized T1's on, but and running out of space. Looking for something that does channelized DS3 with internal or external DACS down to Frac T1's

Resolved! iBgp full mess

Hello, Can anybody tell me the equation you use to calculate how many ibgp sessions you need to create a full mess ( with x amount of bgp peers)Thanks for your help!

robtos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3660 works fine with 24 mb flash, put in new tested flash, tryed 2 sets (2 x 64), still getting no magic number. TAC says its bad flash, the flash tests clean ? Anyone have this issue before ?

murphymd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card