cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,  Could you please suggest me how to migrate ospf Network from old DC to New DC can i interconnect both switches(Red Line), if do like this will it cause any looping?and also will affect traffic flow from APP servers ,I have to redirect the 192.16...

OSPF-DC.PNG

Hi, I'm trying to achieve asymmetric routing through the same ASA FW.I have 3 interfaces on the FW, 2 internals and 1 external.I want the traffic from inside to be able to go outside and come back but NOT go back through the internal interface it cam...

mikepro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to analyse the complete full routing table in my network by capturing this dumping in a txt file. So i tryssh <host> | tee file.txt But i could not reach the final line, the attempt that i was more close i reach the network 203.142.34...

hi guys, weird question because i haven't been able to find an answer. i have seen a scenario where a normal router is configured with interface vlan X and its connected to a switch with vlans configured on it. there is no router on a stick config. t...

Hey,  I have currently configured the IR829 and have the internet connectivity through LTE where in can i have a Lan connection from my home router as a backup when there is no LTE signal or viceversa where Lan is primary and LTE acts as backhaul

cyerrado by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site to site connectivity between a cisco 1111 router & Cisco FTD. Tunnel is up & working fine but I am seeing a error log on my router as below. Due to which we are getting unnecessary alerts in our monitoring tool. So can some one suggest...

in FMC using flex config there is an example and it worksvideo  PRB-HR 192.168.1.2 MY-GW-1 192.168.100.1PRB-IT 192.168.5.2 MY-GW-2 192.168.200.1route-map $ Route-MAP-Name resolution 10set ip next-hop verify-availability $ GW-1 1 track 1set ip next-ho...

Hello. i have an ASA 5516 firewall where i have configured some access rules to filter traffic, i want to log packets that match an access-list statement with the log keyword, the logs need to be sent to a syslog server but i only need to send logs f...

Resolved! ospf

Hi,  Could you please suggest me how to migrate APP server to New DC  with same IP address.can i interconnect both server switches (Trunk or access) if do like this will it cause any looping?  Thanks

ospf3.PNG