cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

%OSPF-4-INVALIDKEY: Key ID 0 received on interface gi0/0/0 %OSPF-4-NOVALIDKEY: No valid authentication send key is available on interface gi0/0/0Above messages are received while configuring the OSPF on ASR 100X platform and the IOS-XE version16.6.4 ...

yaqoobkk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I'm looking for a photo of the bottom device label for these routers:CGR-2010ISR4331ISR4451 I've attached a sample form a C921of what i'm looking for. Anyone able to help?  (Yes, i'm aware of what Cisco publishes online, but i'm specifically...

Sample.jpg

Hi All, I am wondering how does a network work around one MPLS label that gets generated on multiple devices. Is that a bad omen for your network or is it completely fine? If it is a completely fine phenomenon then how does the packet switching take ...

HiI am in very weird and simple scenario: I am unable to ping my dhcp server from workstation.here I have below setup:Workstation (got IP from vlan 40) -----> Switch(access port in vlan 40 and Layer 3 SVI configured with helper address)------->DHCP S...

Resolved! InterVlan Routing

Greetings everybody I need some help solving my Packet Tracer Networking LabI can't figure out how to make my DHCP work on my laptops which are on VLAN 30 (I enabled the vlan 30 interface on all routers). The laptops which are not fetching DHCP are t...

hi,i need to "downgrade" an ASR1001-x from 17.2.1 to 16.9.7.do i just configure the boot system variable below?no issue with ROMMON code as it's already up to date. conf tno boot systemboot system flash bootflash:asr1001x-universalk9.16.09.07.SPA.bin...

dear all,currently I am configuring segment routing MPLS with ISIS on Cisco router ios xr 6.3.1. everything is okay, ISIS is set and pingable , SR global bock is configured, Segment routing is enabled with ISIS, prefix-SIDs are configured with ISIS. ...

Karlos by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I am currently having a minor issue with the ASA Firewall i cant get the ping reply to get through the firewall. It might be the NAT issue but i cant tell because i am too inexperienced. I can see the packets going past the firewall and w...

john14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card