cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Why vlan is required in Layer 3 switches...coz man work of VLAN is to make broadcast domain to controll broadcast.. but this thing is already implemented at Layer 3 switches...

I have an existing DHCP servers in the network which assign IP from 10.1.1.0/24 pool. Now I have new AP for wireless use. I also configured AP as DHCP server to assign 20.1.1.0/24 pool. Since AP and existing are in the same network (connecting via s...

We have an external address X.X.X.244 that gets nat'd to an internal device 192.168.1.6. Traffic on port 80 is not coming in. Im no Cisco guru but I think there is a problem with one of the ACL's. Any help is appreciated.description Servers encaps...

phoeneous by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting a number of input errors appearing on an interface of a 2600 router that are all "ignored" (rather than CRC etc.) The interface does have a service policy applied that is intended to allocate bandwidth when the interface is congested. I ...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router @ Remote site (flash:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.123-8.T8.bin") and MS-DHCP server at central sitecurrently helper address at remote points back to central to pull addressBut I want remote router to act as dhcp server for voip phones and have ...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bandwidth

i created a rate limit profile for 2MbpsCIR=2Mbps or 2072576bpsCommited Burst=CIR/16Excess burst=Commited Burst*2.5I applied this policy on my interface and I can only get Max 1.6Mbps.Any suggestions to increase it to atleast 1.97Mbps for a CIR of 2M...

We're currently starting to implement MPLS in an existing hub-and-spoke OSPF environment with core area 0 routers connecting to various stub areas in each geographical location.We own the CE router in each location. My question is the following:Shou...

bernaam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IRB and AutoQOS

Not sure if this is the right forum...I've got to configure the ability for two locations to use the same subnet and qos between them.In the main office we have a 3725 that is the hub router to all of the branch offices. All those wan connections are...

Hello and thank you in advance for any feedback.I have a 2621 Router in one of my departments located in remote campus building. The primary link is a laser link that goes down when we have a decent amount of fog. We have a T1 backup, ISDN (which I...

Hello,Just configured an ASA 5510 to support dual ISP's with the "track" option.Primary connection should be used for internet access and the secondary line for remote access (VPN). If primary link fails all traffic will be send out trough the second...

bramdj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I know that the major difference between 4700 and 4500 is the processor speed.133MHz for 4700, and 100MHz for 4500.Can I "transform" the 4500 into a 4700 if I change the processor card? How can I do that?There are some info somewhere for this...

Greetings,I would like to bring up a site-to-site VPN between 2 cisco routers. The difficult part is that one of them can only get an internet connection to its WAN port from another router. The upstream router is holding the public IP on its WAN por...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Design Issue

Hi All,I know this might have been handled somewhere else, but nonetheless, I need some help.Got a small WAN with 5 sites built like this:Site A and Site B are hubs, serviced by two different telcos. Each site has a connection to Site A over telco 1 ...

trying to understand the general deployment IOS. Here is the one example I got from download center saying it is GD c2600-is-mz.123-20.bin . My question is how I can idenity whether it's a GD if i just see the IOS version? Thanks

I have two sites connected via a dedicated / private FR circuit. Several servers on one side talk to about 2 servers on the other site. I need to encrypt the data over this circuit and the encryption should be setup on the endpoint routers themselves...

pkapoor by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card