cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello GentsWhen Testing the 837 router on a dry wire connection to the 6260 Dslam ( 300m cable connected between the 837 router and the dslam champ cables without any pots splitter ),the ATM interface is down ( physical layer is down from both sides...

nhedhili by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer whom is using a Router on a Stick ( 4232 - L3 blade) to route between their production VLAN's. The router on a stick has two externally facing Gateways that he has default route statements in place for that he load balances to for ...

Hi!How can I change metric of one static route on the router, that is propagated with IS-IS ("redistribute connected")? All routes are propagated with one metric, and this only route I want to be propagated with another? Should I use policy-map? If s...

lacrimosa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf i would like to know the timeout of dynamic NAT on my router , what's the command i should use ? and if i haven't set the timout , by default what's the timeout value of dynamic NAT translate ?thanks

I am trying to figure out how to utilize more of our available bandwidth on a 200Mb LFN pipe between Houston and San Diego for the migration of a 250 +Gig database. When the DB is copied, the data is stale before it's finished because it's taking ne...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I've configured a new circuit emulation over IP connection on a pair of Cisco 2821s to handle a voice t1 trunk. While during testing, the connection seems to be working, however, the CEMoIP is consuming a full T1 worth of bandidth in each direc...

s-daly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a POS port adapter that takes up two slots. It shows up in the show diag as a PA-POSDW-SM with a part number 73-2107-07, but I can't find that part anywhere on Cisco or google. The serial number does not come up in SCC.Does anyone have an id...

I am implementing wireless access clients and coleagues. I don't want the clients to be on the same subnet as the employees. I have a cisco pix 506e firewall protecting our employees. The pix connnects to a DSL router. What would be the best way ...

We have two VoIP Softswitch systems at the different network for disaster recovery. I want to use these VoIP SSW for backup.If these two systems are in the geographically different locations and networks, what solution and protocol and devices will b...

HiDoes anyone know - can the 1725 ADSL WIC handle 8 mb connections ? thinking of upgrading the DSL service from 2Mb to 8Mb ( nothing too heavy CPU wise ) for straight forward internet access.Thanks

Hi, Can multiple IS-IS processes be run on the same router ?i.e can the NET be used to distinguish different IS-IS processes ?Cheers,Phil.

Why does it take path through vlan100 is it bcos a logical interface is defined instaed of physical.O IA 10.80.142.0/23 [110/11] via 172.16.254.3, 5w4d, Vlan100

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes