cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i ahve th e concept of FR subinterfaces and i already know that it was first developed to rectify the routing loop problem (split horizan issue) now plz tell me is my nderstanding right or wrong ??? secondly if we are using classless routing protoco...

Hi, I just found a security issue to manage Cisco routers and need your help!Currently we use a terminal server manage a few core devices.For example, Cisco 2509 terminal server has 8 terminal line(s). The terminal line connects to other router?s con...

kevintang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I would like to know 2 things related to Span-tree, as we deployed it on our switches: 1- what is spantree priority? and when should I higher or lower the priority? also what is the default priority? 2- what is spantree cost? and when should ...

The IOS is Version 12.0(5)T1Router5300#Sh contro e1 0 E1 0 is down. Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced Cablelength is Unknown Far End Block Errors Detected Receiver has loss of signal. Version info of Slot 0: HW: 1, Firmware: 4, PLD Rev...

prasannac by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in Enterprise environment, where are the advantages/disadvantages of using a Core layer MPLS based with VRF (MPLS VPN) instead of using a Core layer IP based with Multi-VRF ?I've seen that Cisco as guidelines use MPLS with VRF also in enterprise.....

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allz...I attached my network design... I have two problems... As you will see in the attachment, i have two modems from different ISPs. These modems are attached to ASA 5510. I have two internal networks behind ASA. I connect these two internal ne...

I'm studying for my CCNA. The WestNetLearning study materials I have indicate that I should be using a CLI to establish the ip & default gateway, but my Catalyst 1900 goes straght to a menu (instead of the cli I was expecting). Even my router simul...

I have 3 routers:R1(17.17.17.1)----inside-----(17.x.17.7)R2(12.12.12.7)---outside----(12.12.12.8)R3I like to implement Ref ACL on R2, only allow TCP , UDP, ICMP and traceroute initiated from inside network. Here is my configure:R2:interface e0descrip...

Dear all,Now we have 2 connectivity to my HO .I m using EIGRP protocol using redistribute static.As I want to load balance traffic between 2 link but cases are given below1) when primary link BW become 80% then traffic should be shift to other link2...

safe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am aiming to have load balance & redundancy of a traffic by using OSPF & Eigrp.My question is:I know OSPF could load balance over equal cost, what is the command to enable it? and if one of my interfaces goes down do I still have redundancy?...

Dear sir,In OSPF, DR1 goes down, BDR1 takes charge. I want to know, is new BDR selected or not. Let us say the new BDR is BDR2. Now we have DR1 down. BDR1 actins as DR and BDR2 acting as BDR. Suppose DR1 that went down, is active again. What will hap...

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all...can any body have link or tool which convert the CatOS configuration to IOS...actully i had seen in one of the post of ANKUR BAHSIN but i forgot to copy that link... that link is from CISCO itself...So if any body have it then please r...