cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have two 3550's connected in a stack using gig ports. I wanna moniter port fa0/1 of switch one and fa0/1 of switch two traffic on port fa0/4 of switch one. I wanna to know if i can configure RSPAN to do that. Please let me know how to do it....

Hi,we've configured a 1721 router for adsl connexion, both atm and dialer interface become up but the dialer haven't got ip address.we tested the adsl card in another routeur; with same config, same account ;it works well.we've used the ios c1700-k9o...

Hi,We have 3550 switch with following IOS information.Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I5Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(19)EA1a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2003 by cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Tue 09-Dec-...

Hi,I need to check the health of my network. A tool that can give me the details of broadcast and multicast in the network, the LAN (fiber, copper) link utilization. If any host is making un-necessary broadcast i should be able to track it down from ...

rush2amol by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We hv a network as per attached topology diagram.Topology:-Public Segment via Internet Leased Line and Private segment via point to point link between Internet Router and Private RouterEnabled static NAT on Internet router for Private Segment Seve...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI want to phase out my cat6509 (sup1/mscf1/pfc) with suitable replacement. Currently i am using msfc feature extensively for vlan routing, eigrp, staitic routing ,policy based routing and CEF features. There are about 200 ports currently in use.AS ...

egain.com by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I?m trying to redistribute BGP into EIGRP and am having some problems. I?m not seeing any of the BGP routes in EIGRP. I have attached the configurations of each router I?m working with. The one labeled ?tazwellopps2851? is the head end router. These ...

I configured the nm-card for data transmision, but it doesn?t work. it send alarm and do not enable the connections.this de configurration instructions:card type e1 1 1controller E1 1/0 framing NO-CRC4 channel-group 1 timeslots 1-16 speed 64 channel...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card