cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

does anyone have a proven method for bonding two T1s together to provide a cumulative pipe of 3Mb.."which" will appear as one logical connection, thus eliminating the asymmetrical routing issues associated with seperate T1s on the same router? Pleas...

wanstar42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon, The following has been racking my brain for hours now but I have been unable to configure my switches to do complete the following scenario:Site A - Will have 1 3560 Switch that end users will plug into- In addition there exists 4 3CO...

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! site to site vpn

Does anyone have any examples or in depth guides to setting up a site to site vpn with asa/pix on one side and a router on the other?TIA,R

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Setup is simple Router A and Router B are connected to each other by 2MBPS link. On this link OSPF is running. Router A is connected to other locations using Channelising E1 serial links. To this locations static routes are provoded using ip rou...

Hi,We have a Remote location connected with Primary Leased line(Point to Point Link)and also a ISDN backup link for primary. Both the links are configured in OSPF network. Now my problem is whenever I making ISDN link up even though Primary link is u...

gpkrishna by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a server running i-Bahn on Fedora Version 4. It has a primary IP and multiple virtual IPs configured.Some virtual IPs are associated with server's MAC address and they are working.But some IPs are associated with router's fa0/1 MAC address a...

Hi, I've searched for a router that supports a connection through en ADSL. so I've choosed the 837 model. (If any other propositions, they are wellcome) How many interfaces has the 837 model. I wont to configure the router that it connects to Interne...

myanakiev by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have following question:Connecting two remote sites both are 192.168.10.x i would like to NAT traffic followingsite A: if communicate with site B is NATed to fe. 192.168.100.x (static NAT 192.168.10.8 is needed to be NATed always 192.168.100.8} and...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I'm fairly new to cisco kit so please excuse any part of this cry for help that sounds stupid!We have 2 C837 routers serving 2 remote sites over VPN in a terminal server environment.One of these sites have no problems whatsoever, the other will n...

2691IOS: 12.3(17)HiI'm trying to restrict internet access for a subnet; only allowing access to specific sites (windows/virus updates etc) using nbarI've had success blocking sites and allowing all others with the following:class-map match-any url-bl...

I have been looking into object tracking:I can see that it can be used with GLBP,VRRP,HSRP and tracking static routes.Are there any other areas it can be applied to?

wjackson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes