cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco Firepower FDM Firewalls and not very familiar with port forwarding from outside networks.  I am trying to allow specific Outside IP's to be able to be routed to a specific inside server.  I have tried to setup port forwarding and th...

Basic Topolgy.JPG

Hello,I have two routers                RouterA<------------------------>RouterBRouterB is not advertising his connected routes.Example:  i configured an ip address 192.168.1.1/24 on an interface Vlan which is UP but when i go to RouterA and i look "...

Hi all, Been doing a bit of research and I am struggling find any info with regards to the real life performance of the ISR 921/931. I'm hoping to get a 350Mbps download 30Mbps upload internet connection. Would the ISR 921 or 931 support this? I woul...

My router is peered to another via BGP. Pings are allowed but traceroute is not. I am trying to implement ttl security hops, but the configuration causes my peers to drop. It doesn't matter if I set the hop count from 1 to 250, same results. Is trace...

Hello, I have this network. The routers are c7200: As you can see, I configured the 4 routers with OSPF. Everything works fine. Now I want to configure my router 1 only with static routing and the goal is to ping the router 6. Can you confirm that I ...

router.png
punasup by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we have some SVI configured in a LACP Channel from one Cisco 6500 towards two different Juniper devices and running IS-IS.There was a maintenance window and one Juniper switch went down for some time. At that moment only one of our link in t...

Router (BGP AS) >>>>>>>>> MPLS WAN link provider A>>>>>>> Router (ISP) :  Here the above wan link needs to be migrated to another provide B so i assume the below approach should work ?  > Determine the BGP routes being learnt and advertised from the ...

Recently got hired with a different employer and currently working on fixing their network.  Part of this is adding devices to a network monitoring system and pinging routers and switches.   For one remote site I can ping the switches management IP, ...

RC-08 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! End device of PVID

If a PVID is a VLAN (VLAN 101) created for IPTV, when Access point plug in one of the ports belong to VLAN 101,the other port plugged IPTV, the port connected to Access point is down.However, once we plug IPTV, the port is up. Question: Can PVID iden...

A customer has around 40 plus sites spread across same geographical area and each have different types of internet links that connect back to the DC for internet connectivity. The DC core internet routers do not have any bandwidth issues, drops on th...