cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

i loaded a 2610 xm with a c2600-c-mz.122-4.T1 and after booting it s not showing any of the onboard interfaces..it was also showing an error on booting up If any of the above Memory Requirements are "UNKNOWN", you may be using an unsupported configur...

we are investigating an evolved ethernet solution from a service provide, one scenarion involves the presentation of a 1 gig link to us, however they will restrict to 100mb from their side. At our side we will want to shape traffic to conform to the...

reidg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 2800 series router connected to the internet. For remote access we need to statically map the NAT address of the servers on the LAN.Can PAT and static NAT coexist for the same source address. We have a server which is statically NAT tran...

darenn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNetpros.I want to configure DHCP on cisco routers.I am having Cisco IOS 12.0 version.I did configuration for DHCP server from Cisco.com on 3810 router.Now i wan other end of the 3810 router to have a IP ADDRESS assigned by DHCP server.How can i con...

i am just confude abt one thing......i have couple of routers and when i put the command show version.....in many routers i get 16000 (read only) and some i get read/write) only...can someone plz tell me whats the difference

Could someone simply verify if this is a 64/32 memory setup (64MB DRAM / 32MB Flash). IF not, then what..."show version" output on 1760 Modular Router:---------------------------------------Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C1700...

kharris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Does anyone know how to resolve this issue:_____________________________________________________rommon 2 > xmodem c3620-i-mz.122-26a.binDo not start the sending program yet...device does not contain a valid magic numberdir: cannot open devic...

alk1000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When choosing between POS or ATM for 7500 OC3 connection are there advantages/disadvantages to either ?Thanks any advice from experienced ATM/POS users.

boblutton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Forum,This my first time here, so pls forgive me if I missed something . . .I have some questions listed here:1) If we would be linking 3 T1 circuits, what is the best choice for a router and how much memory should it have, etc. (We're thinking...

i've the lab environment - FR switch and 3 routers connected to it.R1-!interface Serial0/1/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay load-interval 30 frame-relay lmi-type ansi!interface Serial0/1/0.1 multipoint ip address 10.10.1.1 255.255.0.0 frame-...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2 router configuration. The primary router is connected to MPLS and the LAN side is running HSRP. They have 2 LAN interfaces. One is public facing to services they need to access and another is connected with a crossover. We are attempting t...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Aggregate E1 links

If we have a case with 20 remote sites, Each remote site has two E1s links, and i need to aggregate these links into Cisco 7206VXR Router, i think i can do that by ordering 3 PA-MC-E3 adapters since each adapter can carry up to 16 E1s and i think tha...