cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I wrote a message here regarding this a long while back, but I've been unable to get to a computer for a long while and I fear I may have lost my original post, so I'll ask again here and hopefully someone might be able to help me.I want to u...

Hi,When I use nbar over subinterfaces fastethernet in a router 2801, it doesn´t work bi-rat and max-bit-rate on the second subinterce:FastEthernet0/0.1 Input Output ----- ...

Hi All, I have a problem with DHCP server..actually there is one DHCP server in my network which provides IPs to my clients in networks...but the thing is that some users bring their ADSL router & they connect it into the network..without disabling t...

nitinj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have set up an etherchannel on my 2821 with the two gig interfaces. when i view the port-channel, i see the following:No. of active members in this channel: 2 Member 0 : GigabitEthernet0/0 , Full-duplex, 100Mb/s Member 1 : Gig...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have posted on here a few times before and you guys have been very helpful. So here goes!I have an existing Cisco 2621XM. It is connected to an external DSU via an ehternet crossover cable. I am about to get another T1 into the building from ...

Hello,I am looking for a solution for my network in which I have 2 circuits terminating into one router. BGP is not an option...I have one circuit connected to Serial 0/0 (Service Provider-A), and another connected to Serial 1/0 (Service Provider-B)....

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q:-What is the maximum number of Level-2 routing processes thatthis router can belong to?A. 1B. 2C. 30D. 40E. limited only by the router’s resourcesF. Depends on the total number of IDB blocks.Thanks Mahi

We are going for a 1 port multichannel STM-1 SINGLE MODE ADAPTER in a 7609 router(part code PA-MC-STM-1SMI).I want to know what type of optical interface it is having?--LC type or SC type or any other type?

hi just confuse abt some concepts....i know what load balancing is....but can some one plz tells me how we actually do load balancing in ospf...do we have to do some extra configuration or its already there......cheers

Resolved! Eigrp query

Q:-- which three of the following terms are known as reliable packets in EIGRP ??A.) HelloB.) ACKC.) ReplyD.)QueryE.)Updatechoose three..