cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Well, recently we did a ppp multilink bundle between 2 locations. 2 T1 links were bundled together. After the bundling, there was no traffic passing through the multilink interface. I had to shut down the interface on the adjacent router, only the...

Hello,Recently I was surprised that a student of mine had configured two serial interfaces on a 2500 router by mistake into the same subnet, e.g.:interface serial 0/0 ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 no shutdowninterface serial 0/1 ip address 10....

I have a question about RMON alarm on serial interface utilization. I am not sure how to use rising-threshold and falling-threshold and how it relates to percent utilization. I want to generate a log message when the utilzation on serial interface g...

Hi,I have question that .. i have 2 switches of Catalyst3750. SWitch- and Sitch-2there are certian Vlan exist on Lan switch-2 and connceted with switch 1 ans switcg-1 is connected with with router,i am reciving Vlam mismmatch error on both swiches,S...

i have the topology shown at the attached file.the site is connected to the X.25 network using 3 links of 2Mbps each.I have to use only the 1st one, if broken than the 2nd next the 3rd.. but once the first fixed it have to balence automaticly.i mean ...

Hi all,interface fastethernet 0/0ip nat insideinterface fastethernet 0/1ip nat outsideip nat inside source static 10.192.1.1 192.168.1.1in this scenario if traffic with dest ip 192.168.1.1 hit the interface fastethernet 0/1 is router will replace the...

Please,sometime, when we try debug to troubleshoot; we can't decode the output. Somebody knows where i can find information for every debug i launch.Regards.

Hi AllMy customer has subscribe to two ISDN line on a single router for backup in the event the main lease line is down, he is asking if internal traffic can be load balance on the two line? for Example http traffic to route through ISDN 1 and smtp t...

We used 2611XM to connect remote site with 512K leased line.Now, we have 10 more sites. Could some one recommend a good router to use. I read that new routers can accommodate up to 4 WAN interfaces! We have (VOIP + VC + data).I need the minimum route...

alsaleem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,Here is a question about an ATM issue, I´m new working with this technology and I don´t know wheter or not this behaviour could be normal.The thing is that the ATM module (in a 7304 box) is generating temperature alarms and works weired, becau...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If OSPF is stuck in EXCHANGE that would mean that the link state databases aren't adjacent right?I have a strange problem where OSPF isn't getting past that point. I've checked the MTU, MSS, authentication, networks, filtering etc. on both sides. I'v...