cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Currently I have a problem which the WAN link flipping causing the netview to give false impression that the link is down although the WAN Link is up,down,up,down and can be like few seconds at once.The question is how can I debug this ?The ISP sa...

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, can anyone tell me if the cisco 2600 support SDM and if do what would be required for it.

Could somebody help?I have 9 x 1721's with WIC-1T= and WIC-2T= and the configs generated by ConfigBuilder. These work fine.I upgraded one of my 2Mb/s X.21 links to a 10Mb LAN extension and put in a 1721 with a WIC-1ENET= to keep my network topology t...

Hi, I have a Cisco 828 GSHDSL Router. This is not in production. At the moment i am trying to implement an Outbound ACL to interface ethernet 0. I have successfully applied an inbound access-list which i can see works correctly (also confirmed via sy...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksanother post!i have a connection into a 3rd party lan through my firewall and i need to open a connection into the 3rd party but i have a problem - they're using a network range i usei think nat would allow me to change the destination address o...

Hi,Well, recently we did a ppp multilink bundle between 2 locations. 2 T1 links were bundled together. After the bundling, there was no traffic passing through the multilink interface. I had to shut down the interface on the adjacent router, only the...

Hello,Recently I was surprised that a student of mine had configured two serial interfaces on a 2500 router by mistake into the same subnet, e.g.:interface serial 0/0 ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 no shutdowninterface serial 0/1 ip address 10....

I have a question about RMON alarm on serial interface utilization. I am not sure how to use rising-threshold and falling-threshold and how it relates to percent utilization. I want to generate a log message when the utilzation on serial interface g...

Hi,I have question that .. i have 2 switches of Catalyst3750. SWitch- and Sitch-2there are certian Vlan exist on Lan switch-2 and connceted with switch 1 ans switcg-1 is connected with with router,i am reciving Vlam mismmatch error on both swiches,S...

i have the topology shown at the attached file.the site is connected to the X.25 network using 3 links of 2Mbps each.I have to use only the 1st one, if broken than the 2nd next the 3rd.. but once the first fixed it have to balence automaticly.i mean ...

Hi all,interface fastethernet 0/0ip nat insideinterface fastethernet 0/1ip nat outsideip nat inside source static 10.192.1.1 192.168.1.1in this scenario if traffic with dest ip 192.168.1.1 hit the interface fastethernet 0/1 is router will replace the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card