cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 4 routers ruuning in BGP AS1 and adopting EIGRP 100 as IGP. The connection looks like the following:R0(interface e0)----(interface e0)R5(interface s1)-----(interface s1)R6(interface s0)----(interface S1)R4.And the follwoing is the list of the ...

I have 2 1751 routers equipped with 1 ea DSU/CSU-T1-V2 and enet 10baset wics.Can I fractionalize the T1-V2 and carry 2 seperate networks over the serial point to point T1????

gcombs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,I have nerwork as follows:ServerA---Router 1841---------Lease lineI----ADSL (dynamic IP address)Now Lease line DOWN and ADSL UP but Server can't access internet, When I NAT overload(PAT)then server can access internet.I don't want to u...

phnhuong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry about this, I know I posted the question below and somebody answer but I am now un-sure again.I have a cisco pix which is currently setup for webmailstatic (inside,outside) tcp interface www WEBMAILSRV www netmask 255.255.255.255So how do I con...

HelloI'd like to configure multicast PIM sparse-dense mode on router A, B, C, which means there are some sparse mode groups and some dense mode groups, for sparse mode use PIMv2 BSR. Sparse-dense mode is enabled on all serial interfaces.Router A's se...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I know that I can setup ISL trunk between a switch and a router for inter-vlan routing with subinterface on router. However, if I am connecting two routers back to back, can I still setup subinterface with ISL trunk on the link between two ...

bigeric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope fully somebody will be able to help me out here. I'm a complete noob so please bear with me.I have a 837 and it currently has the line 'ip address negotiated' against the Dialer1 interface. This allows it to pick up a static IP address from the...

simpsonjm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would be grateful for any help with this question. I have tried for hours to find an answer on the website with no joy.I need to connect a C3750 to a C3560 switch, both located in the same rack. I believe I can’t use the StackWise cable as its n...

Hi,I am trying to hunt down the cheapest way to provide a router with 3 x FE ports, and it is proving to be expensive.The cheapest i can find would be a 2691 with a NM-16ESW (16 port switch module!!!)this sounds ridiculous... surely a NM-1FE would be...

Hi,I know that this might sound stupid, but our Cisco expert has left the company. My boss would like me (little knowledge of Cisco) to configure our Cisco Pix, to enable people to access our webserver. The pix is currently configured and working ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card