cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently running a 2610 with NM-4E and WIC-2A/S running IOS 12.1(5)T5I wish to buy a new router so that I can make use of ADSL. I'm think of buying the 2811 ( PPPoE capable ) which can take the WIC-2A/S ( says in the documentation )but my conce...

g-mar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some issues with Line Protocol on one serial interface going up and down. I hope someone can help.I have a VWIC-2MFT-T1 and EIGRP running. This is being used to allow 2 T-1's to load balance and be backups to one another. It has just star...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Here's my plight. Right now, we have three facilities. We need to bridge a single port at each facility for VoIP and route another port for Data. After that, we want to pass both over a serial connection to two WAN links that then proceed t...

Folks, Has someone configured one of their core 6500 switches in HSRP mode as DHCP server for the phones. We tried to do it with little success.ip dhcp excluded-address 10.2.12.1 10.2.12.150ip dhcp excluded-address 10.2.13.1 10.2.13.150ip dhcp ...

Has anyone come across throughput issue with GigE IP+ on 7507 running SRDF traffic? I'm trying to run SRDF traffic from EMC to CNT to 7507 through 6513.Thank you, Naren

Are there any guides or known values for recommended memory utilisation on a router?If I've got a 7200 router that is acting as an Internet gateway and is quite happily performing at 70% mem utilisation (the value seems pretty static), is that OK?Are...

gdinsdale by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sup 720 for Catalyst 6500 has following options for uplink,"Two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP), one selectable SFP or 10/100/100 RJ-45"If I order it with two SFPs, can I utilize all these four uplink ports (two GE and t...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have two links to each remote site via DDN & IP VPN Over Mpls, running EIGRP & BGP respectively. I need to start load balancing. I thought of configuring it thru "backup interface command" but arent sure weather its gonna work efficiently. ...

baig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't find flash on my 2651XM. And I don't know what's wrong with it.Can u help me ? thanks!RT2651A#sh flash ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.RT2651A#sh f?file frame-relayRT2651A#sh regionRegion Manager: Start End...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point-to-point T1 between our office and our datacenter that has a 1604-R at the office end and a 1601 at the datacenter. Our internet connection is also only at the datacenter. I would like to setup QoS on these routers so that the VoIP p...

Hi I have a web server (Win 3K server) in DMZ with two network cards (Network card 1= E1, Network card 2 = E2) E1 connects to public network (internet) via PIX 515 firewall ADefault gateway for E1: firewall AE2 connects to private network (database ...

ccnit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card