cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have two BGPs configured on my core router. One is with P2P link to another location (site B). Other is with MPLS circuit which connects all other sites. Now, my routes from site B are being learnt from P2P bgp while of other sites from MPLS. T...

I'm trying to connect dubai-edge router to the dubai network so I can later connect it to the WAN. I'm using EIGRP but I'm not sure why it's not routing the network to the edge router although pings are successful within the network and two routers. ...

Hello everyone, and sorry for my bad english  Im trying to configure a Cisco 881G-4G Router.Cellular is allready working.Ping via Console works. Router#ping google.de Translating "google.de"...domain server (10.74.210.210) [OK] Type escape sequence ...

Nagliade by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community, why is it necessary to configure the command bgp confederation identifier XXX within a Confederation AS? I understand that the command is necessary in eBGP peerings, but within an AS I could not find a package that transmits this valu...

Hello, I have three routers A, B and C. Routers A is connected to a multicast source S1 and router B to a multicast source S2. The two sources S1 and S2 broadcast the same multicast streams. The RP addresses are also identical on A and B. A multicast...

rkatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everybody,I've got a case where a DNS is not working in the router, I have read some things found on google but I still can't make it work... that's why I'm here and hope you could help.I issued a debug ip udp to check how the conversion was bein...

Hello Team, I have installed new A9K-4X100GE-SE card on ASR9006 router.Till yesterday it was working fine and for unknown reason the state has changed from “IOS XR RUN” to “BRINGDOWN”.The card is not operational and services are now interupted. And I...

Ask Me Anything Forum This event is a chance to review and understand the technical details of SLP, the Greenfield and Brownfield scenario, deployment details for devices, the new Cisco Smart Licensing utility (CSLU), and controllers (CSLU, CSSM Clo...

reply-button.png pradchau.jpg

I'm working on a 3650 w/ the following configuration but not seeing anything when I enter "show ip igmp groups" even though devices are attached that should be using multicast: Router_3650#sh run Building configuration... Current configuration : 588...

Hi,I have a questions regarding eiBGP Multipath. 2 iBGP speakers (R1 and R2), peering to the same PE via eBGP. Subnet behind PE is propagated to both R1 and R2, and R1 and R2 propagates that same subnet to each other. Routes are already installed in ...

image.png image.png

Hi Team,I have Configured NAT64 on an ASR. It appears everything is working as required until the outgoing DNS64 Addressed IPv6 packets 'hit the NAT64 server (ASR)' on Int GE0/0/0. Int GE0/0/3.31211 is connected to the IPv6 only host. Keen to hear wh...

claurie by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,You have all been so helpful in the past, I was wondering if anyone can assist in a small problem I have with traffic being blocked and finding the cause? We have a remote site using a C927-4PM which then connects back to our ASA at HQ via a s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card