cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, i need assistance with my aaa radius configuration. below is my configuration and as per tcmpdump on the accouting server 172.31.34.33, i am not seeing any dhcp accounting packets coming through. my aim is to forward dhcp packets to the accou...

Dear sir,In my cisco 4331 router following are my configuration ad from external switch it is working fine and i can access internet as well as both the vlan each other. external switch are connected to interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 4331 router conf...

Experts, my Cisco 2600 Router has too many "!" exclamation points in the config, how do I get rid of them?  While logged into the router in "configure terminal" mode, I tried the command "no !" but got the response  "% Invalid input detected at '^' m...

Hi allI buy a Cisco router e1200, al it's working perfect but I have a very little question about the parental control modulehow I can to configure in the router if I want to block the Internet but on some hours in some days?for example, how I can to...

Need help.This should be fairly simply.....however. I have a C9500-16X that has routing enabled(couple of ports routed working with neighbors)that I'm trying to establish a neighbor relation with an old C3560X(:c3560e-universalk9-mz.152-4.E10.bin) en...

I have a RV345 router and trying to set up port forwarding to connect to a security system NVR.I have created a service named: Dahau Name1, Protocol: TCP, Port Start:80, Port End:80Now in the port forwarding in the firewall setting I have created the...

stprice by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This below text is being displayed on my ISR 4431 and then not starting at all. So what i would like to know is if possible to perform hardware reset on it. I learned that 4331 does have a reset button at the back of the device but it seems like the ...

Dears,Please we need help with Cisco 3845 router. As all of you know its not support by Cisco any more but we need the below IOS:c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.152-4.M11.binAny one can help please. Thanks!

Hello All,When trying to configure ERSPAN on a ASR1006, I'm not getting any traffic on the destination port. ERSPAN flavour is LOCAL SPAN, as described in: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/lanswitch/configuration/xe-3s/lnsw-conf-erspan.htm...