cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up a lab router with a refurbished RSP440-SE in a new/spare ASR 9904 chassis. According to the seller the RSP is tested and works fine. RSPs datasheet says that it is compatible with 9904. All that happens when I fire up is the RSP...

XLM by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm having some problems resolving the redistributing routes from BGP to EIGRP. I'm not seeing the 10.65.120.0/21 routes in the EIGRP topology table which I think causes the unpingable IP's in AWS by our Branch router. Here is DC's routi...

eigrptop.JPG

Resolved! Layer 3 switches

Can Someone please help me this is my first routing class homework and I'm new to it and have no idea what to do on the packet tracer Configure the following network and use the 3560 switch for IVR. (inter vlan routing)  Topology:1) 2 2960;run 2 cabl...

A client bought an ISR 4331 from a RESELLER, then due to characteristics, he bought the IPBASE-k9 license.  At this moment, he wants to update the equipment it has a version 3.x.x(classic licensing) to a 16.12.x(so its need smart licensing), then is ...

Resolved! Routing Table

Hey guys, I need some clarification. When it comes to routing for some reason I can't quite grasp it. So here we go. Lets say I have two interfaces point towards each other and I want to route traffic from one to another, what would I have to type? R...

Hello community.At nowadays by having own AS, and PI /24 networkDoes it possible to devide that network let's say /25 and do advertise each part by peering with two different ISP into global eBGP?I asking cause currious if such networks /25, /26, ......

Dear Cisco community Recently I set up a vPC Cluster with two Nexus 5548P both incl. the L3 Daughter Card.I have 3 SVI's (VLAN's 10-13) setup on the Nexus with IP-Addresses configured and on which the Nexus is reachable from my Laptop with both ssh a...

router bgp XXXXXbgp log-neighbor-changesnetwork X.X.X.X mask 255.255.255.0network c.c.c.c mask 255.255.255.0neighbor ab.ab.ab.ab remote-as 7029neighbor ab.ab.ab.ab update-source TenGigabitEthernet0/0/1neighbor ab.ab.ab.ab soft-reconfiguration inbound...

This is not a load-balancing PfR question!!!I can tackle what I need to be done here by moving the nat to the Firewall, but what if we want to do the nat on the router!I have two separate questions..I couldn't find any track operator for the NAT com...

image.png
Aaron_un by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, its my first post on the web and i have question on the future network connection.Is its possible implement IPv4+ on the devices (Routers) and what advantages would it have compared to IPv6? Attached Draft: https://tools.ietf.org/html/d...

LeKashmir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes