cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  Is there a maximum number of IPsec SAs supported in the ISR1100 (C1111-8P)?  I only can find information about the IPsec throughput, but nothing about number of tunnels neither number of IPsec SAs. Thank youKind regards,Mónica 

m.olias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have been trying to add a basic bandwidth shaping policy to my Cisco 887-K9 and seem to be having a few issues, I am running firmware version 15.7(3)M7. In my config i have four vlans with one assigned to each of the four fast ethernet adap...

Hello I have ASR 903 and i want to copy "asr900rsp2-universalk9_npe.16.09.04.SPA.bin"  from USB to bootflash :  RSP1 ( backup )  But i have a error : Router#copy usb0: flash:Error: Licensing infrastructure is NOT initialized.Source filename [asr900rs...

Hi everyone,I hope you are doing well...I am writing to you in order to solve a problem of network architecture (FABRIC VXLAN & MPLS)  You will find below details of this network architecture   - 2x SPINEs : N9K-C9332C, NXOS: version 9.3(4)   - 2x LE...

Rochdi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I am getting the following error when dialing a number from Cisco IP Phone 7960. Calls went to voice mail.debug ip packet detailed output is below: s=179.1.10.200 (GigabitEthernet1/2), d=200.73.73.15, len 72, dispose udp.noportUDP src=13181, dst=1...

The Cisco 2951 Router I am managing lately reboots almost daily. It was connected to a UPS, I thought it was UPS problem so I connected it directly to a wall outlet. But still it reboots. Please see attached files for the results of the show version,...

Hello, We are having Input errors and CRC issue with all STM1 interfaces on an ASR1002.  Same router, there are STM4 interfaces too but no errors. Please help on this. Following are the outputs are configurations on one interface. There is a mpls tun...

Hello Community ,  i want to Block Routes distribution in BGP .  1. I have Local AS no. 12345 and i have 2 EBGP peers to this as no.  when i receive any routes from peer 123  i dont want that routes should go to peer 321 . How can i achieve this any ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card