cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Jun 2 18:33:19.604 GMT: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 10.10.10.1 4/0 (hold time expired) 0 bytesJun 2 18:33:19.604 GMT: %BGP-5-NBR_RESET: Neighbor 10.10.10.1 reset (BGP Notification sent)Jun 2 18:33:19.606 GMT: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor 10.1...

mmendis by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have servers running multicast traffic on one site of our WAN however the core router at that site has multicast routing disabled. I have confirmed that on the CLI.However at another WAN site we can see multicast traffic coming that site in...

Hi,I am trying to get my head around best route selection but I couldn't get my head around it.BGP routing table entry for 99.94.160.21:100:99.99.99.0/24, version 193064 BGP Bestpath: deterministic-med Multipath: eBGP iBGP 763 4755 6453 2914 42 1928...

I have a router with 4 BGP neighbors, to which I am advertising a list of subnets. This list includesa handful of /14 and /15 ranges. However, I want to advertise a /29 within the /14 range withoutprepending the AS path. I have things like this:route...

aweise by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one L2 switch having two vlan 4 & 5. I want communication between host of both vlans. How it can possible? Although I have configured Vlan-Bridge, but it is not workinginterface Vlan4 bridge-group 1!interface Vlan5 bridge-group 1!bridge 1 ...

In my L3# Switch I have a default route pointing to internet.ex: 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 next hop<x.x.x.x> So by default for any traffic not in the routing table, it will follow the default route.But would like to know , whether the static/default route can ...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two edge routers on my enterprise network that are both receiving a default route via BGP with my ISP. I want to be able to redistribute the default routes into my internal network, but preferring one over the other. I'm doing OSPF on these ro...

aweise by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have the following topology. Network A needs to talk to Network B.I created Customer VRF on the middle PE (PE-X) and I successfully saw the routes from both sides, however Network A still cannot ping network B. also, traceroute show...

CAC Community.png

Hey,  My project contains five different networks and my task is to connect them via RIP. Each network has a PC connected to it. My goal is to be able to ping every PC from each PC. I've already tried to add the different network addresses to Router ...

map96 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, If anyone can explain this, in brief, would be really appreciated. Question :Company A is running BGP to connect to external peers they were recently acquired and new peers(Company B) will be connecting using the acquiring company(Company A)...

ranga2002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes