cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i got a router which has AAA and MGMT interface using a VRF.i noticed some routers has MGMT VRF configured but not under its AAA 'ip vrf forwarding'i need to add the said command under AAA to generate/monitor logs in ISE.my question is, will i get...

Hi everyone,this few months the router keeping blocking our company user outlook email all user suddenly fail to send and received the email, outlook just keep pop up the error box Task"xxxx@xxx.com" receiving reported error (0X800CCCC0F) . every tim...

sweekiat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I know that route injection let us to insert prefixes more specific withouth appear in the routing table. Now I am practising but isn't working fine. The steps are:  Configure a prefix-list listing all more-specific prefixes Configure a ROUTE-...

Hi all, I would like to ask, if I can set-up redundant ports on Cisco Firepower 1120 ?  My scenario is : I would need to connect this device to 2 ISPs . And when one ISP (connected to 1 port) goes down, all traffic should be redirected to go through ...

dvidurban by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, am using cisco 871 router. c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T1.bin presently used ios, i have few doubts 1. can I update my image to the latest version in this router ?2. where should i find the ios , i searched a lot unable to find any image ?...

Hi all,  Please help me to fix this problem, BGP hold time expires frequently even though the cellular link signal strength is very good. Also, why would that AFI error appears which makes the BGP session down. Config of DMVPN hub and spoke has been...

Hello. Can Cisco Switch  WS-C2960X-24TS-L support full OSPF protocol,  with software 15.2(6) E ,or with some other release ? I read somewhere that supports a limited number of dynamic routes.

ibrkic001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a Cisco C867VAE I'm trying to use with Superloop (Australia) VDSL2 IPoE. The first thing I did is update the IOS to the latest (c860vae-ipbasek9-mz.154-3.M10.bin). I then set up the VDSL only without doing anything else to test that it...

JasonB12 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Community,I've successfully configured a back-to-back serial connection between a Cisco 4331 ISR with a NIM-2T module and a Cisco 2851 with a WIC-2T card.They were using CAB-SS-232FC DCE and CAB-SS-232MT DTE cables. I need to configure the s...

Anthony90 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card