cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Summary: How can I log COPP (Control plane policer) hits on ISR4k platform?I have a COPP that accepts required stuff (e.g. ssh, routing protocols...) and explicitly denies everything else in the end. Without going into details it looks like this:p...

Resolved! Routing issue

hi guys my first post, kindly please tell me whats wrong with my configs that i cannot connect to the internet!ip dhcp relay information trust-allip dhcp excluded-address 10.10.10.1ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.11.1 192.168.11.10!ip dhcp pool xxxx...

nawate77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I have a requirement that needs implementing - I'm hoping to get advice on methodology. Current network topology:(a) a distribution-layer L3 switch is connected to multiple (>2) access-layer L3 switches using routed-mode interfaces.(b) tra...

AlexFer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ADSL Router

Dears, I have 12 branches with ISP provided ADSL router which has a small  RJ11 connector type from where it goes to ISP when it initiates a dial , Now i am planning to buy cisco router for creating easy vpn client to connect HO router (Easy VPN Serv...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can anybody explain me how the packet is processed inside a router , for example when a packet comes from WAN interface to LAN interface.P.S :  We should consider all things like QOS, rate limiting , access rules etc.Thanks Ahsan Bashir

I have configured to capture the packet on L3 switches monitor capture BUFFER int Port-channel10 both access-list ACCESS_LIST buffer size 5 I am seeing one way traffic from LAN device to Device in data center. And no opposite traffic from data center...

Hello, Sorry but can't seem to find a good title for my question, you may help me with that. I have, as posted in the image:In my backbone, I have a PE that is connected to a switch (Switch 2). This switch has many clients connected to it and is perf...

image.png
Yacine BS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing sub netting and want to confirm that if my method is correct or not. Suppose we are to design a network that has 2 departments. Department 1 has 32 number of hosts and department 2 has 64 number of hosts. We are given the following IP:192....

Hi everyoneI have a extraordinary question I have one hub and many spokes already configured (single DMVPN, EIGRP, IPSec)And i want to reconfigure my network as Dual HUB, dual DMVPN. Is it possible to make one of the spokes to be HUB2 and still stay ...

incognito by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have made lab with1 HUB and 2 SPOKE phase 1  dmvpn over ipsec .Also rip routing protocol activated in points. Local networks can access other sites with rip.I also want they can be accessed to the internet over the nat .Any helps appreciated.Her...