cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HI, Forgive me for this rather basic question but I am new to Cisco and currently getting to grips with a new MPLS configuration. I have the following configuration  Head office--------------head office firewall LAN - 192.168.11.0head office firewall...

I am having an issue with NAT on my ASA 5516. Everything was working fine, then I added a new sub interface for a printer vlan. That part seemed to be fine but I had to add a NAT rule so my copiers could send email. I added a nat rule and had it tran...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup dual failover between a MPLS circuit and a broadband circuit back to my Data Center. Right now I have the MPLS connected to a Cisco router and the broadband connection connected to a ASA. All DC related traffic goes out the MPLS ...

dears  i have  before cisco router 2921   and i am using inerface rate-limit   and i buy  new isr4331   but i didnot  find this  rate-limit command also traffic shape not available   please give me asolutin  to be used in this isr4331  to make   rate...

elfadile by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to understand CISCO product line up. And in which I am going through the router lineup, specifically ISR routers So i understood, ISR G1 (1800, 2800, 3800) was rolled by cisco initially, and then cisco rolled out next generation dev...

Cisco-ISR-4000-Series-chart.png
dalakshm by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a device that can act as an LAC and is able to do VPDN and PPPOE. Currently I am using ISR1905, but now we need to expand as 1905 cannot do much as a PPPOE server. I searched google and everywhere I found that ASR1K should be fine. But that's ...

When reading an ISR G2 router article I came across this term - "trust-based licenses" I would like to understand how exactly does this licensing work.   Furthermore, I would like to understand more about licensing that CISCO follows for its IOS/XE s...

dalakshm by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing problem

Hi guys Hopefully someone will tell me the secret of this problem.I just cannot reach out of my DHCP router as you'll understand on the pic or I have attached Packet Tracer file below as well...Thanks:)

Problem.png
Osman D. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  When doing PBR, if you PBR on an incoming VLAN and then point it to a next hop which is accessible from another VLAN do you need to do PBR there as well?   For instance, traffic comes in on VDC#1 - VLAN 1600 and the next hop is via VDC#1 VLAN1100...

we need to replace several hundred sim cards in our various remote offices. I am looking to automate or script the process so that out field resources can just swap the sim and carry on. We will be moving to a new APN at this time as well. Can the ne...

TimmyJim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The forum is not letting me add a packet tracer pkz file with my configuration to the post. It says the extension is not right. Can someone show me how to fix this? The format is how the system generated it when I saved to pkz.I have included a scree...

no pkz.png

We have been running a DMVPN with ISR 2911s for several years without any issues. We just recently installed an ISR4431 at a new location (as the 2911s will be EOL soon), but we are unable to establish connectivity from that location to any others ov...

aweise by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C2921 router interface  with no routing protocols (using only static routes)  has ipv6 configured,  no IP redirects and no IP unreachables,  globally vstack is disabled,  IOS version 15.5(3)M8,   interface is sending out icmp packets, I can't determi...