Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identity Service Engine, VPN, AnyConnect, Duo, Secure Access and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace

32305 Posts

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.

70994 Posts

Duo Security

Get started with or get better at administering and using Duo by interacting with peers and experts!

3301 Posts

OpenDNS

Ask questions not covered by support articles and documentation.

3464 Posts

Activity in Security

ASA AnyConnect ldap authentication works but ldaps does not

So I created a copy of my primary firewall HA pair which is the main AnyConnect hub. This primary pair uses ldaps to communicate with my domain controllers.The "copies" are unable to communicate using ldaps, but work fine using ldap. Is this a Cisco ...

RANT by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Secure Firewall Cluster interface health behavior

Hi,I have two questions on the behaviour of 3100 Secure firewalls in a cluster and interface health checks.We have a pair of 3100 secure firewalls (running FTD), that we have setup in a cluster, managed by FMC. All devices connected to the two FW's u...

bfbcnet by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Estreamer to Microsoft Sentinel

Tring to get an on-prem virtual FMC server and Azure based Ubuntu box to operate as estreamer in CEF. Cannot get past the following error TypeError: SSLContext.wrap_socket() got an unexpected keyword argument 'keyfile' - full output below.Ubuntu 24.0...

Resolved! firepower custom URL feed in ACP rule

My understanding is that URL feeds in FirePower SI are updated dynamically and take effect w/o having to do a policy deploy to the FTD. Does the same apply to custom URL feeds used in an ACP rule? My idea would be to create a custom URL feed on a loc...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firewall Port For Cisco ESA

In Firewall Infomation for Cisco ESA, i see port 628 and port 2222 for the direction it show In & In. What is the meaning of In & In ?   Thank you

Disable IPS on Firepower 4120 for PSN/PCI Scans

We are currently operating Firepower 4120 devices with version 7.2.6.As part of our annual requirements, we need to conduct PSN scans.To accommodate these scans, it's necessary to disable the IPS feature, as it interferes with the process.Our Access ...

Find Specific logs in ISE for the last 30 days

Hello.I'm new on ISE, I want to find the logs for the last 30 days for all user that failed to connect to VPN with root cause 'wrong password', also the result of comparission between success and failed authentication that showed in Circle diagram if...

Firepower 1120 stuck in boot and factory reset

Hi.We have an 1120 that just blinks green in the status LED.So I've connected to the CLI via USB and can see it stops at "Creating FXOS swap file..." when booting from itself. But also if I try to boot with a new image on a USB.When I try to factory ...

MartinTG_5-1726823368179.png MartinTG_6-1726823378980.png MartinTG_2-1726823274650.png MartinTG_3-1726823284076.png
MartinTG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA to FTD migration failing when selecting RAVPN.

I am attempting to migrate an ASA configuration to FTD and when I run the migration tool and the below selected the parsing fails. When I deselect RAVPN option the parsing is successful. What could be causing this?I have checked the licencing on the ...

NetworkMonkey101_1-1726268119346.png

Using an ASA as a router

Hello,the question is in the title. Is it possible to use the ASA as a router between 2 internal networks? interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.0.1.254 255.255.255.0interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif insidesecurit...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes