Small Business Support Knowledge Base

Get the support you need with our Small Business Support Knowledge Base, featuring helpful articles and resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Knowledge Base Articles

1.     Can you configure Userwise or IPwise different internet access policy? Different users get different set of internet access.The SA500 will allow you to designated trusted users by IP address.  These users will bypass the Protectlink URL filter...

Leah Davis by Level 5
  • 0 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes

Provided by: Clare Jenkins, FutureLineUC320W  FW release: 2.0.5(6)Provider: Generic SIP ProviderDescription: FuturelineProxy: uc.voice.futureline.net.ukRegistration:  Un-check (peer-to-peer SIP trunk, no registration)Outbound Proxy: uc.voice.futureli...

I purchased the ProtectLink Gtw Service in 2010 that expired on 12/31/2010.  I decided that I didn't need the e-mail protection part and just wanted the web site filtering so I purchased a 3-yr. ProtectLink Web license. I have registered and activate...

vatical1776 by Community Member
  • 4 comments
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Contributors