Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

On firmware 2.5.0.78 as well as on 2.4.5.71 in the GUI there is no possibility in the manual settings to specify the default gateway. This feature is only present in the Getting Started Wizard.Or, alternatively, specify the gateway through the CLI. P...

def_gw.jpg
Duber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new on Cisco environment and I try to install a network with that. I activate the L3 Mode to get router functionnalities for my SF300. So, I create 2 VLAN (40 an 50). I affect some ports to this VLAN (VLAN 40= FE1 and FE2 and VLAN 50 = FE20...

GoodFeel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

If i enable Access Profile and only allow https, ssh to access the switch from certain IP. If i forget the userid and pwd, the only way is to use password recovery in CLI and console is able to use after power cycle the sw?

I have a SG200-26P.  I have the most simple question imaginable, but it's not answered anywhere that I can find.  Here goes:There are 24 "regular" ports on the switch.In addition to the 24 ports there is a second set of 4 ports to the right of the 24...

Hi everyone, I hope you guys can help me with this one, Here is my current networkTo make that work I have created 2 static routes on my firewalls that point to my sw's vlan interfaces Gateway that way I can talk from 10 to 500 No I want to end those...

Capture.JPG

Hi all, I'm having an issue with getting wake on LAN working and am hoping someone can help me out. Our network is comprised of a number of Cisco SG500-52 switches on which we have configured port security to use MAC address bypass and RADIUS. The ma...

atemple by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to connect to the console of this SG300-10 using a Cisco console cable, but am not getting anywhere with an actual connection. I am using Putty with the settings of 9600-8-n-1-None-None. I have also tried with baud rate of 19200...

deca24 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, this is my first post here and I hope to get an answer for a really weird behaviour. We have a SG350XG-24F switch and attached to it a few HP ProLiant Server. NICs on HP servers are also with SFP+ slots. NICs are connected to SG350XG...

QAMITS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a fleet of the SG-200-08P switches which are way behind on firmware. I went to upgrade them to the newest firmware available:     "sx200_fw_1.3.7.18.ros"After about a 5-7 minute wait, the web interface returned the message (tired multiple time...