Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have been having issues for a long time with the SG500X units. I keep getting many "Drop Events", or dropped packets (as seen in the attachment). There are no real "errors" or issues that I can see otherwise. I have 2 stacked SG500X-48 port switche...

Hello everyone, I am having a bit of trouble setting up an SG300-28P set for L3 and DHCP. I will attach a basic network diagram and a very short list of my needs.I am building a temporary network for a 1 day company event that I cannot get working in...

RJ RJ by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have a Comcast Cisco DPC3939B uplinked to GE1 on a SF200-48 switch from port 1 on the Comcast Cisco Gateway. I have seen periodic slowness when accessing the Internet through the DPC3939B. We have also seen where systems connected to the SF...

ihmtech01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I currently have 4 HP 2610 switches alongside a Cisco SG 300 28 Port POE.  I have a few laptops that when I look on the old 2610's I can plainly see they are pushing out what may be excessive traffic (AKA broadcast storms) from the login page o...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors