Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we are having a problem with spanning tree, it is not blocking a port in the configuration which is causing a loop and we are getting the fallowing error on our switches. 1105089: Feb 21 22:31:34.937: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 00:00:0C:9F:...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are beginning to look at Segmentation on our Network, we are a manufacturing companyCan anyone give me some pointers, what are most people starting with when looking at Segmentation?For example, separate the OT and Devices, data centre etc?

Hi,I am trying to use AUTO SMARTPORTS to disable PoE on switchports connected to EXTERITY Devices (OUI = 00181C) but the macro os not executing. Below my config. Am I missing something? Thank you macro auto execute EXTERITY {if [[ $LINKUP -eq YES ]]t...

I'm trying to use SG220-50 as access layer switch and estiblished a trunk connection from Catalyst 2960-s Switch to it. Issue I came across is not able to ping/access the MGMT IP on SG220-50. Please let me know if someone has established a connection...

4pratik by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch 3560g that has cameras connected to the ports.Hikvision camera model.and ports are constantly changed state to down and up.How can I find out the reason?The cameras work correctly. 038509: Mar 4 09:57:45.256 ALMT: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN...

akhon0001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to stop ssh to any IP on my switches accept the loopback address. I have created a few different access lists and applied them as an access-class on the vty lines, but this just locks me out of the switch all together.  Here is the is...

jmhouse96 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes