Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just installed a SG220-26P.  It is on a 192.168.x.x network behind a firewall serving DHCP.  The interface is set to Dynamic but will not pull an address or allow other devices to pull an address.What am I missing to allow this to happen? Firewall ha...

Hi All, Im having some difficuties getting an SG250 10P Poe switch to work.I have 3 accesspoints connected to it using POE.One of the accesspoints keeps losing its connection, always the same one.I see that the accesspoint is on, but there is no traf...

What command can I run to identify what the error message I was receiving when plugging in my stack cable that does not work? This happened last Friday, so it might not be fresh in the system still. Thanks

Hello Everyone, I got many snmp alert from WS-C4500X-32, for example Te1/1/2 Optical RX is to low (-40).Which is wired, I have never connected SFP modul at this port, and the ports config is empty.But, if I checked the inventory the switch says the S...

Hi I have a C4507 on which I did a write erase followed by a redundancy reload shelf. I went about configuring however, I forgot to enter username and set logging local on console and had to do reset.  I pulled out the secondary and went about bootin...

Resolved! SNMP v3 Views?

If I utilize views, will it include everything except what exclude or only what I include? Basically I want to utilize views to prevent high CPU.Aslo, would using 256 bit AES matter much in terms of CPU?

Hi All,I have the problem and would like to have some advice , I have Cisco 4510R+E with 2 Sup-8e with SSO modeand I've noticed that no LED Uplink status for port 1-4 in standby supervisor and the physical link is down now.Anyone experience with this...

cisco 4510 - Sup-8e.png
msompong1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes