Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am seeing this logs on my switch and its pretty straight forward on what it means %SPANTREE_VLAN_SW-2-MAX_INSTANCE: Platform limit of 128 STP instances exceeded. No instance created for VLAN350 (port Gi1/0/10).Now in our case we are running multi-v...

Hi,We just purchased a new C9200L-24P-4G. It has sw version 16.9.2 (cat9k_lite_iosxe.16.09.02.SPA.bin) already installed. Is this sufficient or do we need to upgrade to something else. If so, what?

Hi dears i do some exersices in packetracer im a bit puzzeled, for example for Huawei switches there is a command to create a banch of vlans at once like : vlan vlan batch 2 to 9 10 and etc and a command like : trunk port allow vlan 2,5,7-20 and etc ...

Hello, colleagues.We have faced an STP bug\problem, that later caused a switch-stack to brake.I would like to know, if anybody had faced similar problem before, and what could be the reason of it.Hardware is 2*WS-C3750G-48TS stacked with 15.0(2)SE11 ...

eyazhuk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2960G-48 Port Switch I am planning to use in my home network for various VLANs / etc...Powering the Switch on, I have the Orange Syst Light and getting Fan Faulty and Abnormal System Temperature errors during Boot of the Switch as well as wh...

Smack2k by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company just recently built a new building and wired all of the offices with Ethernet cat6. We purchased a refurbished WS-C3750-48PS-S-N switch from NEWEGG. We installed it in a rack, plugged everything in...doesn't work .I know nothing about it o...