Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 4 stacks switch WS-C2960X connected to N5K-C5672 through VPC.and from 2960X side use LACP portchannel.CRC keeps increasing, only on connection to Nexus02, no CRC connection to Nexus01.I've tried changing SFPs, changing Ports, changing Cables. ...

Hello, Flapping ports in my experience is normally to do with a loop or dodgy cable. Can someone back sense of this flap and why so many ports/mac addresses? This is from a 3750 the root switch which has a trunk to a 2960 on 2/0/11 and I see this fro...

flap.png flap2.PNG

Hi All,   please check if below configuration is applicable on Cisco Nexus 7000. I need to capture all traffic destined to port 80 and copy it to a server for further analysis. I decided to use ACL capture but not sure if this will work.   monitor se...

Hello,we are upgrading IOS on WS-C6509-E in vss with redundant sup in each switch this weekend. I have never done this before on this type of environment. Also see attachment for issu, redundancy and bootvar details.It will be a great help if someone...

Hi,   I hope you may be able to help us if possible, please...   Would you be able to tell me what the MD5 Checksum should be, for the following CISCO  IOS image (bin) file:   me380x-universalk9-mz.156-2.SP5.bin   Cisco web-site gives the MD5 Checksu...

rod_217 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I restarted my switch and to won't load IOS from flash. I had to manually use the command boot flash:XXXXX for it to load the IOS.  I checked my config to make sure the boot comand is pointing to the flash. And I have "boot system switch all flash:xx...

Hi AllI have some questions around VXLANAre many people using it and if so in what is the most common scenario?They say you can have millions of vlans, I watched a video where they seemed to have a vlan to vxlan mapping?does the end switch see a vxla...

Hello Guys, Actually, I got success with my previous problem configuring Radius server for AAA and it is working. My problem is I had configured it in a test server and now as it is working in my test server, I wanted to shift it to one of the produc...

Hi, As per best practice I believe on your VPC Peer-Link you should be running LACP for better failure detection etc. Now as a general rule I always configure "lacp rate fast" when running LACP to help detect issues sooner and removed from the Port-C...

luke.smith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card