Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Seen a lot of issues with these stacks and CPU over the internet but not sure why its happening on mine.  9 switch stack running 15.0(2)SE2.   I disabled all SNMP traps but that doesn't seem to have helped it all.  No PBR, no ACLs just basic access s...

Hi Guys, I have a cisco catalyst 3950 g that has the defualt config with only 1 vlan. We have give the switch IP address 192.168.130.16 All of the servers connected to the switch are in the range 192.168.130.0/24 we can ping the servers are connecte...

Hi, I have this problem on two members of a Cisco 3850 stack (8 members) : today, beetween 11h25 and 11h35 and beetween 12h45 and 13h00, only on two members of the stack, all the PC on a specific vlan lost the connection (no ping to their IP). The ot...

Hello, i have cisco 6500. i have this subnet ip  172.16.0.0/12 i want limit that subnet 10M youtube and 5M facebook   and  i have this subnet  10.0.0.0/8 i want limit that subnet 20M youtube and 50M facebook   Notice youtube ip is 1.1.1.1 and faceboo...

In the case of L2 trunk port-channel on which LACP is configured to be active, where one side is a Nexus switch and the other side is a compute host, is there any configuration case in which VLANs on the Nexus switch and the compute host need to be t...

Dear Team,   We are facing issue while doing wifi unification eg:   We have AD trust with our Dubai office & india office we have added there end controller IP , as well as radius IP in our radius server with same key including NPS policy, wifi polic...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   My clients WS-C2960X-48FPS-L are running LAN-Base license. Do the switches support intervlan routing?   Sample config:    ip routing  interface vlan 100  ip address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0   interface vlan 200 ip address 192.168.200.1 25...

Hello,   I have configured a port security feature on switch port Gi1/0/13 which allows only two mac addresses to be forwarded (See image_1). the switch port is connected to a wireless access point where clients can access to a local network. based...

Hi!   I'm trying to get the good configuration for multicast routing and IGMP. See attached diagram. I have a source in VLAN 25 and clients in VLAN 4, routing throught the C3750X L3 switch, with 2 C2960X switches as L2.  I'm not sure If I got it corr...

Dear Team,   I am new to cisco ASA i need to allow port 80 from LAN IP 10.0.0.0/8 towards source 11.0.0.0/8 how can allow the port source & destination IP.   Also i am able to ping multiple IP from firewall inside interface to outside towards other e...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, First time poster, I know a lot of people ask this question about what to get and so on and so forth, But currently I have a new job and am looking to get to a CCNP for routing and switching, in the path of CCENT >CCNA > CCNP.  I have at home ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card