Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,     I have a SUP720-3BXL that will not boot. It will get stuck at booting from the SP. It never switches over to the RP.  this is where it stops booting at "rommon 4 > boot disk0:s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI9.binLoading image, plea...

joe.fodor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   I am in a position where I need to implement below scenario .   I would like to connect my office network to home network . I have ACT provider internet at my home . I would like to connect one of my personal laptop ( no wireless only Lan conn...

Dear All, Request you all to kindly assist on below issue. I have a nexus N3K-C3548P-10G, I need to configure flexlink on port E1/47 and E1/48. But when I enter the command "Feature flexlink" it gives me an error. I need to use this switch as L2 sw...

Hi All, I am having issue with TACACS login via console    It is working fine though telnet but no with console  IOS version is:  03.04.03.SG below is the running-config:      username quadmin privilege 15 secret 5 $1$UKtG$FWXajucKFlC8WKweQFPrS/aaa n...

Hi Guys, One of our customer is planning for 10G connection for their server with minimum 8 SFP port switch and probably will require more SFP port, below is the switch model we propose  and appreciate if  anyone can have a look or suggest the correc...

Hello Experts,I'm new to Multicast and still on the porcess of learning the fundamental and undestanding the concepts. please ignore if this sounds a basic question.I have two N3K switches Connected back to back via port-channel.SW1 -----------------...

Hi Has anyone used 3rd party optics in a Catalyst 9300 Series Switches, running Cisco IOS XE Everest?   Does the  "service unsupported-transceiver" still work in this platform and software?   Many thanks   Ian 

ivickery by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am getting the below warning message on my switch, I find that the secondary edge port is not configured on any switch, In SW019 the interface G1/1 is configured as primary edge but the output shows below as SEC. Is it becoz the secondary...

sudeesh12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friends. i get a number of VLAN from my ISP and config in my edge 2960x switch, but I dont want to use that vlan in core switch. how can i change these VLANs in that 2960x switch without using another switch? Regards