Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to build a Spine Leaf lab topology. Does anyone happen to have a good guide I can refer too? I am kinda confused with certain things. So far I am using the following: Overlay:Use VXLAN/EVPN Underlay:OSPF - routing BGPECMP - for load shari...

Resolved! 7200 start up

Hello,   i received form our customer a cisco 7200 broken, i found this situation below:   System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(4r)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tacCopyright (c) 2003 by cisco Systems, Inc.C7200 platform with 1...

Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a project where I am moving some ports to a new vlan. This one particular site has user ports with data and voice in the same, native vlan (1).   interface GigabitEthernet1/0/5 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 1   When I ad...

I am trying to configure netflow on a Cisco 3750X switch. I accepts the flow record, flow exporter, flow monitor and sampler but wont accept the flow monitor on an interface.   Config is below flow record COLLECT-1 description Record to monitor netwo...

Scenario#1The dual-active does not work as indicated. When we remove the dual-active link both switches shutdown there access interfaces. Only 1 switch should shutdonw its access interfaces.The dual-active is directly configured over the two switches...

ortelacl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading our 3850 switch to IOS 16.09.01, I cannot configure link debounce time on interface configuration mode on  Te1/1/3 interface. Is this command not present in this IOS version anymore?Is there an alternative command? Thanksnew-WI-GATE-B...

ring_gt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experience of the above switches? I have multiple stacks (no more than 5 switches in a stack) and seeing very high number of Output Errors on a lot of ports. The total number of output drops exactly match the output errors, e.g Input queu...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, If I have a router with two connections to 3750's, each one to a separate switch, is there a way I can tell which traffic goes down which port? I have a SPAN/RSPAN session setup but I am only seeing half the traffic I should be so I'm trying t...

Hi, I have a big amount of xmit-err and outdiscard packets on an interface (with show interfaces counters errors). When I do a show controllers ethernet-controller, I see a big amount of excess defer frames, not deferred frames. I've seen on the doc ...

I am working on a scenario. where requirement is to have a RING Topology between the distribution Switches. we have total 3 pairs of Distribution Switches and they will be configured as VSS.    In this Scenario is it possible to have a RING topology?...

Hi All   Im trying to use the autosmart feature but somehow on the switch i can't see the complete command   It schould look like this: SWITCH_1(config-if)#macro auto control ?   detection  Enable device detection based on methods like cdp or lldp  d...

mrbnh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes