Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have several switches model Cisco WS-C3650-24PS in version 03.06.04.E. I need to upgrade them to the latest recommended version but they do not have enough space in the flash.What do you recommend me to do?I have checked and you can delete ...

DV99 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, installed new image on 4 3850 stacks. All of the stacks were configured with "boot system switch all flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.03.03.SE.150-1.EZ3.conf" when they were deployed. From what I understand if using the "software install comm...

Hello,to our unpleasant surprise, n9504 with dial SUP B+ and N9K-C9504-FM-E fabric modules does not support non-service disruptive ISSU updates:9504# install all nxos bootflash:nxos64-cs.10.4.3.F.bin non-disruptiveInstaller will perform compatibility...

Hi all,   Having an issue getting a console connection into my ASR920. Using Putty and keep getting the "Unable to open Com port" window... So, in other words, the Putty window doesn't even open. All Putty setting are correct i beleive, serial connec...

beddo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 networks, 4 of which are completely air gapped. These are all flat layer 2 networks with no routing. I would like to monitor these networks with Solarwinds if possible. I have played around with noswitchport command and connected one port on...

Jason1231 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts I have cisco 9300 alias IP address is configured as 192.168.0.1 from the supplier  How i can remove it or change this ip address since i have a device connected to the switch have the same ip address and unchangeable   

myusuf by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,Connected 2 brand new C9300 in stacked configuration. Both switches have 10G modules installed.To test, connected a PC with straight cable to a:1. 10G port on Network module - port light comes on after SFP+cable connection, no issues here. Green l...

Hi guys - I don't do this often, but last time i used the webui to update image and webui/switch interface. The update failed, but the image was uploaded. the html dir and all the rest failed to update. The following directory information from switch...

dayjom111_0-1718385226183.png dayjom111_1-1718385266604.png
dayjom111 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes