Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i have a port channel with 3 links. The configuration is: interface Port-channel2 switchport switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport mode trunk end ! interface GigabitEthernet2/1 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport ...

jclj by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We implemented auto qos on our 2960's access ports and uplink ports to support Cisco Jabber. How can we verify that QoS is working?   interface GigabitEthernet1/0/19 switchport access vlan 301 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 64 power inl...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 3 c2960X-48TS-L switches that I cannot get to boot with IOS version 15.2.2E6.  The only IOS version I can get to run on them is 15.2.5bE.  I also tried the recommended version, 15.2.2E7, but that does not work either.   We have a customer that...

mgribble1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TD;DR; How one restarts RSVP process without reloading the router?   Long story: Today in the lab network I upgraded an IOS of a router. After booting, the router established connectivity to neighbors, OSPF and LDP adjacencies, but not RSVP adjacency...

j_poderys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,    I can't find a discussion that matches my problem closely enough for the fix to work.    I've got a 3 x 3850 stack with 10 x 2960 access switches connected..  The VTP looks good on all of them, but I keep getting incomplete entries in the arp ...

Hi all, we have need to monitor Cisco ISE in the external monitoring system. We would like to have the same datat as in the The Cisco ISE Dashboard, nodes on network, node performance, identity stores, etc. Could you please suggest any API  for this ...

Hi All You would think it a very simple command to remove a port channel but apparently not when it comes to the SG300.   I have removed any reference of the Port Channel from the interface's it was assigned to now all I have left is the Port-channel...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card