Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello supporters  ,  hope you can assist me  we`ve a network café and we facing internet lag at the café  we are receiving 100 mpbs speed from the provider   the client receiving  2mbps when we test the internet so is the issue from the router ??!!  ...

malath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears how i will assign ip on this switch Suppose i have 2 vlans Vlan 10 ip is 192.168.1.1/24 Vlan 20 ip is 10.0.0.1/24 I already configured in GUI mode but how i will configure in CMD line please give me the command

Hi, I have upgraded a Cisco 871W router with the following kits. Before the parts replacement, I have saved the flash: to a usb dongle. MEM870-32F-MT_BIE MEM870-128D_ALFAIX I would like ton install the latest version of IOS for this device. (c870-adv...

Hello Experts In IOS-XR, we get two types of "show run" cmd. One is the standard command, like IOS. Other one is "show run formal". Can we use the output of "show run formal" while creating new scripts to paste into the "config" mode? Is any cmd nee...

Hi Guys I have following equipments. a) Cisco 3560 Switch b) Cisco 2821 Router There are two vlans configured on my switch named Vlan 2 and Vlan 3. I have configured port Gi0/8 on switch as trunk port. On router I have configured two subinterface...

Resolved! Routing Issue

Hello,  I built a very simply topology which I'll be building for a new project. Here's the summary:  Sw_02: Distribution Switch                    SVI  VLAN100: 100.100.100.254/24 --- Used for for the default gateway for the server farm and workst...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, regarding the wall frames that are used to handle switch patch cables i..e. the  cables run from office wall ports to the wall frame in the rack room, then from the wall frame to the switch. Then if you want to re-patch a port, you do the re-p...

Hey everyone, i just recently purchased a Cisco SG300-10p to put in a small network infrustruture. I normally use 3560 or 3750 switches for networking but I didn't need one that big for where I'm deploying it.  What im trying to do on the SG300 is se...

cstoddard1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes