Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, If I only have 4 ports active on this line card, say ports 2, 10, 9 and 17, which are all first ports in each group. Will those be able to forward traffic at line rate 10Gig without the rate-mode dedicated force command? Based on the docume...

Hi, We are setting up a small office with 200 users. we are planning to use 4510 series as the LAN switches and connect to a distribution switch. We need to decide which distribution switch will be suitable for the design to serve the purpose. We are...

prhanuman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have been tasked to upgrade the nexus 5596 from version 5.2(1)N1(3) to 7.0(7) N1 and wanted to know if this would be a  straight upgrade from this version ? Also, is there any good documentation that explain the upgrade process please. Many ...

khashmi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, So I have the following network topology: (R0,hosts)(0)---------(1)R1(1) ------(A)CISCO3850(A)-------(B)CISCO3750-----(R2, hosts) Everything to the left of R1 has ethernet MTU of 9114 and IP MTU of 9100. Everything to the right of CISCO3750 ha...

Hi All, i have 7 nexus 7k's that have bug CSCus22805 where you lose the ability to copy run start. Looking at the PDF cisco have produced it looks fairly straightforward but as its a live environment and I cannot lab this out just wanted to run it pa...

tjames2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am setting up two 2960 cisco switches, set up two vlans (Vlan 1 (default)  Vlan 5). i configured gi1/0/1 to be a trunk port for both switches using : en conf t int gi1/0/1  switchport mode trunk switchport trunk allowed vlan 1-1000 and i...

aelharam by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes