Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am going to implement one network infra where 2 no's nexus 3524 switches is using as core switch and 4 C2960 access switch connected with core switches. I have two ISP link in my network connected on router and router connected with our nexus sw...

Hello, I have a 3560 switch that does my L3 routing.  This works fine on clients connected to LAN.  I created a VPN server on the 10.21.40.0/24 network.  I am able to ping all of the 10.21.40.0 network and even get out to the internet.  But when I t...

Hi All  I have Backbone switch that not support Netflow.    i want to use my extra router to act as netflow device by making span on my backbone switch to the router and force my router to sent the netflow data to my netflow monitor server. somebod...

menit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's the perfect way to create a VPN to a remote office that involves VOIP mostly? I am currently using ISAKMP and IPSEC VPN. I am using the following configuration. The problem with this is that every time the lifetime finishes, the connection d...

Tyara MM by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per Cisco 4 switches are recommended in stack , can somebody know the reason why four switches only recommended . this question was asked to me in interview and i didn't give convincing  answer to interviewer so want to know now?  I searched in go...

Hi Guys My first question on here and nice to meet you guys. Current network design is as follows. 1841 Router connected to Core 3650 L3 switch. Routing enabled on Core with SVI's. 4x VLAN's, 1,5,10,71 (Management, Users, VOIP,etc.) I have 4x 2960x...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody confirm whether NBAR2 is supported on 4500X switches or not? I am attempting to send NBAR2 info to a Solarwinds server using Flexible Netflow, Solarwinds recommend the following commands are entered into the switch:- option application-t...

I am have some difficulty configuring NTP on Nexus 7700 with VDCs.  I have four Nexus 7700, and each has four VDCs: admin, aggr, otv, and core.  I decided to run the NTP on the core vdc, as that was the one closest to my NTP reference sources.  That ...

I have some conceptual doubts on ethernet : If any one can clarify , will be a help : i read various sources but few question are un-answered. 1. Does Ethernet only standard to transfer data from 1 system to another system? 2. why we read that ether...

Hi,We have 2 n7K that need to be in vPC pair.We are also going to have 2 diff VDC on these N7K-----N7K-1------                 ------N7k-2-----vdc-A      vdc-B                  vdc-A      vdc-BSo now if ee have to create vPC between these 2 N7K , do ...

According to this http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/nexus-5000-series-switches/112080-config-mtu-nexus.html On 5K to change MTU is through network-qos  On 7K and 9K to change MTU is through system qos then on individual interface Ar...

jackshe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card