Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there,was there any change to how peer-link port roles are marked on VPC pairs between the 7.X.X versions and 9.X.X+ ? I inherited two pairs of N9Ks, one is running the older code, and marks the peer link as Root, whereas the pair running 9.X.X...

kella3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a strange issue with PoE. Everything was working for a couple of days but all of a sudden all PoE devices were disconnected. All devices without PD are working. I checked logs and it just showed gixx is down for all the ports. Devices co...

rousar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to reset a password on a Cisco SG350-52P without doing a factory reset, I found this link Administrator Password Recovery for 300, 350, 500 and 550 Series Switches - Cisco But it did not work on the Cisco SG350-52P it wouldn't even...

Hi All, We ordered a bunch of 9300 switches for our IDFs and we installed one the other day and as we were about to migrate everyone over to it we noticed that the PoE isn't working. all new phones, APs, etc don't come up when plugging into the 9300,...

mattM26 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, parts of your website seems to be broken.If I go for example towards https://software.cisco.com/download/home/279935165, I cannot click on the specific switch on the right list of models. The download section of your page seems to be broken, a...

Sajadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i want to ask that what is the best way to aggregate multicast sources for tv headend.As multicast aggregation switch we are using cat 4503e.We have 3 types of sources. Each in different vlan...1 - IRDs - satelit receives2 - TV studios3 - regi...

divadko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to factory default setting for 6 stack 2960X switches.1. By providing "wr erase" on master stack, is it remove on other stack switch also? 2. Is it require to delete vlan.dat and config.text file before "wr erase"?3. Do I need to ren...

Hi, I have a Cisco C1000-24T-4G-L switch and its ports are not working when a computer connected. But ports are working fine when I connect another switch to the ports.Also I have set the required ports as access ports. Did I miss some configuration?

ForumI am having difficulty understanding the difference between the root port and a designated port.  Please read the following definitions from Todd Lammle's CCNA study guide...Root port - The root port is always the link connected to the root brid...

Hello network gurus! If anyone is familiar with the ruckus switch, I'd greatly appreciate any response! My current cisco switch is connected to a ruckus switch and currently working fine. But, I'm wondering if it's the proper setup:WS-C3750XFull-dupl...

pinoybot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes