Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a Cisco 800 that I am struggling to get an inbound NAT rule working for. I want to forward port 80 to 192.168.1.20. Below are sections I think are relevant. interface Vlan1 description LAN interface ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 i...

Hello, I notice that ping latency to my router and switch is slower (4-5ms) compared to ping latency to server behind the router and switch (1-2ms). Can anyone explain why this might be the case ? Do servers respond faster to pings than routers/switc...

Now, I am analyzing a complex network that consists of hundreds of Switches between 2 interconnected buildings by Layer2.  One month ago I suffered a Layer 2 loop that was propagated to both buildings. Due to I need to break up Layer 2 domains in ord...

Hi. We have configured a temporary solution to connect to our switches. Clients on the 192.168.100.x network can ping clients on all the networks but not on the 172.17.1.x. When doing a ping on the switch with source an 192 address it doesn't work ei...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello experts I'm setting a lab for my ccna exam and encountered a problem with the Cisco router 1721.  The problem is with Wic 56/64k DSU/CSU.  I'm trying to connect it to my cable router (Arris) but it is not working. Another word the wic card is ...

staphisco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Nexus 9500s and 9300s. VPC enabled. A router below is dual-homed to the 9300s L2 Path is provided via VPC from N9300 to N9500. Since N9500 is the L2/L3 boundary, I would like to establish IGP adjacency as below. Is this  topology/deployment su...

ar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have customer want to confirm that WS-C3650-24PS-L with PWR-C2-640WDC power supply so he need to know the switch will work with -48V or not and all the port of the switch will be POE or not and if yes what is the maximum power per port ?

Hello, I see the following lines in my config (line 2 and line 0/0/0/: line 2 no activation-character no exec transport preferred none transport output pad telnet rlogin lapb-ta mop udptn v120 ssh stopbits 1line 0/0/0 script dialer lte modem callout ...

Hi I have upgraded the 3560 switches image from  c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE8 to c3560e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE9.bin. Right now I am unable to access their GUI (For reference snapshots are attached.). How I can access the GUI. Below is the swit...

Hello,  I am having issues getting my VRF routes to talk to my global route.  I can ping from Global to VRF. I have been following this guide: Route Leaking in MPLS/VPN Networks. It works up until the portion where I have to enter my VRF route to gl...

Shawnw4401 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card