Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys the console port on 1841 is not working  also the starup- config is deleted by mistake  i m able to take access from AUX port but router asking for privilege mode password  which is not set  and i m not able to enter in romon mode cuz AUX por...

Hello Everyone, I have a simple setup,                                                     Access Switch 2<-- Port  Channel 20 ----->Core Switch <---- Port Channel 10 --> Access Switch 1 Access Switch 1 connects to the Core Switch using Port Channel...

Harsha A. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please read following configuration & Issue & please help to resolve this.(Network Structure Router to ASA to L3 Switch)  Router 3945 R1 WAN 10.84.35.202/30R1 LAN 10.84.35.211/28 (Primary router) ASA (5545):-10.84.35.210/28 Outside               ...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have 2960x stack switches(4 In each stack) and We need to Upgrade the stack. So some one kindly share me the process . --> tftp installed in my PC --> .Bin file We I downloaded form cisco. Kindly share me the process of.bin file up grada...

I havent been able to obtain switches for my lab just yet, so i am unable to test. I am wondering when UDLD is enabled and there is a unidirectional failure, will the both switches put the port into errdisable and require that you recover the conditi...

Hi all,  Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this question, but I'm looking at buying the said router mentioned in the title for my home lab but i was wondering if I'd be able to run my Draytek router off it to allow wifi connectivity wit...

Jordan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue with cisco switch 2960, the color of ( SYS LED ) is red but when i turn off and turn on the switch the color of the LED became green but when i trying to login to the switch via (Tera Term) this message pop up ((( CPU rev: B )...

Hi Everybody I have been moving from a Cisco router 881 to ASA5505 V.8.4 but jusus ... crist it makes no sense, when i am want to port forward 2 port to one internal server My Nas server needs to have 2 ports to be open 16881 and 6881. I know how to...

Just a basic question I have, I am familiar with the basics of DHCP Snooping. I understand that it marks ports as untrusted by default and disregards DHCP replied from them in order to prevent MITM attacks. What I don't understand however, is why thi...

TariqMK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

today i checking to my Nexus 7k switch and i find a problem %MODULE-2-MOD_SOMEPORTS_FAILED: Module 10 (Serial number: JAF1813ALCH) reported failure on ports Ethernet10/13 (Ethernet) due to unsupported port speed config in device DEV_PORT_CLIENT (dev...

Just to ask you because the 1941 cisco don't accept the default credentials after I put the following script Config t Hostname xxxxxxx Enable secret heri1 Line vty 0 4 Password heri1 I rebooted the router and once it came back it didn't accept the ...

hatienzo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes