Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi: I have a c2911 router, have a not stable problem. which is can not connect to outside  mail server 110 port, also fail by telnet test. but I can ping success and seems open web site normal. if I use "clear ip nat translation *" , it seems proble...

gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am facing a strange problem in the network .Just want to know which way to move forward now as i have tried a number of steps but found no clue up till now. The network topology is shown in the attached pic.The DC is composed of Cisco 650...

Hi Guys, I had to change a failed stack member (3750X stack) and i had trouble joining it until i matched the IPservices license on it but it's on Evaluation only for this member, my question here is if it's possible to install a permanent license o...

Good morning! I'm new to Cisco and im trying to configure a Cisco 1841. Below are the details: ISP InformationWAN IP Block: 116.50.224.xx/30ISP Side IP: 116.50.224.xx LAN IP Block: 116.50.160.xx/29Gateway IP: 116.50.160.xxUsable IPs: 116.50.160.xx-xx...

Hi  I have a Cisco 3750 LAN switch with Vlan x for all clients. On the same switch I have an SVI for the Vlan x using IP Helper addresses to get DHCP for clients. However on the next hop router we also have Ip Helper addresses for DHCP. Can you tell ...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have to configure a cloud services (bluecoat) this connection will be with explicit proxy, my question is, in the routers I have to enable the dhcp 252 option , and in the ASA , is there any special configuration? Thanks. 

hi, I currently have 2x 4507 cores running as a VSS, they are running fine on IOS 03.06.00.E and ROMMON version 15.1(1r)SG5. The issue I have is the limitation of 64 Etherchannels, in order to complete my installation this figure needs to be closer ...

rodney83 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was looking for information as it pertains to the IOS version of the Cisco 3850-48U-S switch. Would like to know what is the current most stable version of IOS to run.

m.heiman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've been mocking up a test lab to test VSS on two 6500's.  Each 6500 has one sup720 and a 6708-10ge blade and we've established the two 10ge links between the two chassis; the first from the each chassis' sup and the second from each 6708.My questi...

tvelasco by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,            Has anyone used the Air Console for consoling into devices via wireless?http://www.get-console.com/airconsole/  I was thinking of getting one so I can configure through the console using my ipad wirelssly.Thank you.