Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We are setting up a small Branch office (8 people  for now may go to 20 at the most) and am working on the network design with the most economical options, espcially if I need a router. The ISP is a cable modem (Comcast) and they are providing 13...

Hi All, I had a understanding of setting the config register to 0x2102 before IOS upgrade of any router/switches to load the config from NVRAM & IOS from flash during next bootup. This would throw up a prompt under show version as 0x2102 in next relo...

ISIS is running on all the three routers A, B and C. A is a downstream node. B and C are upstream and connected further to their upstream nodes in backbone. ISIS metric set on link between A and B is 1000 making it preferable link for outgoing traffi...

hi i have 2 polycom hdx 8000 connecting through local ip the problem is that one end connects fine video and sound and the other end connects with black screen but the can control and move camera on far end but cant see picture or sound

Resolved! Basic L2 doubt

Hi  If a switch or router learns ARP entry dynamic in arp table. Then my doubts (1) if box is rebooted with 10 ARP dynamic entries then after box comes up will it have all arp entry ? (2) If I should down an interface or remove ip address why ARP t...

Hi,  I have a question. The MTBF of the C6059-E chassis is 348,935 and the MTBF of the NEXUS9508 is in the datasheet at 928,910 (Hours). 928,910 / 24 (hours) = 38704 (day) / 365 (year) = 106 (year) I do not understand. Please let me know.

w.t.kim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears  There are a number of one Cisco switch 3850 POE+ and 10 Cisco IP phonesIt was installed 10 phones in cisco switch, but who works with POE only four have been making sure that all interface are working POE but the problem is when shutdown IP Ph...

configured nexus 7000 module f1 to connect to my router, but i keep getting a 'no route to host' error. does this have something to do with the l3 and l2 features on the nexus? I initially allowed for my nexus to be l3 during the setup, if that's the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card