Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

friends.. i have this 3560 which was connected to my network and when i tried pinging it over LAN it gave me a time of 80-100Ms on 1GB lan directly connected on wire.. i removed this switch .. formatted it .. and connected 3 PCs to it .. and now agai...

Dear colleagues I'm ordering a bunch of ASR 1001-X routers which now have two 10G ports. I plan to connect the ASR to the existing 10G infrastructure by using Twinax cables (e.g. SFP-H10GB-CU3M). I was not able to find these under the list of support...

Hi im new here, I bought some old used switches and routers and made a home lab. I wanted to know if i need to console into each device for initial config or if I can config my first device config the rest through the first device. I consoled into a ...

Hi Team, We have below topology of Nexus 5K & Nexus 2K dual homed to  5k1 & 5K2. 5k1---------------------5k2     !                             !     !--------fex200------!--------200/1/4----SERVER NIC1     !--------fex 201-----!--------201/1/4-...

I have two Nexus 5010 switches setup with vPC.  I have two Nexus 2148T FEXs, each one is connected to one of the Nexus 5000s.  I have a Dell M1000e blade chassis with 4 blade switches installed.  The A1/A2 IO slots have PowerConnect M6220 1G switches...

Hi, I read a lot about that, but surprisingly the question still is not answered: How can a collision occur on a switched network, using twisted pair cables with different wires for sending and receiving? Most answers simply state, that with half dup...

Hi Experts I have ordered  switch 3850-24T with lan base image.  Initial requirment was to  use it as layer 2 switch however now i want it use it as layer 3 switch for static routing and multiple SVIs. This switch is still not delivered. My question ...

All, Should I receive a syslog message when a DHCP Snooping violation occurs? I just configured DHCP Snooping on a Cisco 3850 switch running 3.6.4.  When a rogue DHCP server responds to a DHCP discovery broadcast, the switch drops packet and the drop...

tjreeddoc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, With reference to diagram Switch A & B are on site A and Switch C&D are on Site B (With Vlans extended across). Plan is to run STP (PVST+ ,etc) and It will block Backup link to avoid loopback (Can't create port Channel as both links are diff...

Hi, I am configuring a small network with one router (also a DHCP server), 5 switches. All switches are connected to each other Gigabitethernet. I have configured VLANs on the switches and configured DHCP pools on the router. I have also configured o...

abbas64 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes