Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've searched the web and the forums but can't find the answer to my question.  Hopefully someone can fill me in.  If I don't configure QoS on a 2960x or 3850, what is the default behavior in regards to dscp/cos markings arriving to the switch from a...

Hi ,it has been many days trying to establish vpn remote access based on certificates. i have cisco royuter 1900 and im trying to use it as remote access vpn based on certificate not based on preshared key. actually i followed a video to help me in c...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We're trying to connect our Nexus 9372 to an IBM V9000. We've got the QSFP cable connected, I would expect to at least see L1 connectivity but the port is showing as not connected. Very simple config for now - interface Ethernet1/49  descripti...

Hi,   I have a problem with etherchannel in WS-C3650 :   In my LAN network, I have two C3650 in stackwise mode for Core and three C3650 in stackwise mode for access modul, when I apply a etherchannel configuration I see this error :   Apr 27 12:32:04...

I'm looking into 10gig switches was surprised to see their shared buffers seem to be lower than 1gig models. For example, a nexus 3000 series has a smaller buffer than a 4948. Would I be correct in assuming that on a 10gig switch the amount of tra...

Hello All, I have inherited a fairly old and badly designed network infrastructure, I have been pushing for capex to replace it all. So I am hoping that someone can confirm that this would be a good catalyst for my directors finally pull the trigger...

Hi Whether below config on catalyst 4500 switch is ok ? port type is access. Do I need to remove switchport nonegotiate command or its ok ? interface <<interface>> description <connected to firewall>  switchport private-vlan mapping <<primary_vlan>> ...

Hi All Now i am facing with 1 issue: Whie users is working on their laptop suddenly they cannot access to share folder or internet until IT disable and enable network card or restarting their machine. After checked log on switch, i saw two below info...