Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a basic 77k 5k infrastructure.  Two 7706/F3lc on the top running layer 3 with Fabricpath connections going "south" crisscross to a pair of layer two 5k's on the bottom, and classical Ethernet VPC's out the bottom of the 5k's. Data is flowing, ...

I have a switch  cisco catalyst 2960CG-8TC-L (mini switch), and I can't connect it with telnet because there is no login local on it, and I can't write on this switch this command. Does someone know the command of this switch for enable login local?

Hello, Is it possible to configure Flex Links between a Cisco switch (C3560G) and a non-Cisco switch (HP J9853A 2530-48G-PoE+-2SFP+)? I'm struggling to find anywhere that says definitively whether Flex Links can be used between Cisco and non-Cisco ...

gdg230001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 881 with a port forward for public RDP. I have setup a site to site VPN with a vendor of theirs from one specific host to a specific host on their end. They can ping our host but cannot RDP to it. If I remove the port forward for the P...

nwest0010 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, after installing the Cisco ASA IKEv1 and IKEv2 Buffer Overflow Vulnerability CSCux42019 patch, we have problems if more then one user connect with the same external ISP source IP to a Cisco-ASA VPN-Gateway. Only the first session established,...

Hi, Im completly new to Cisco equipment and find everything to be working backwards. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Im trying to setup a Skype For Business Edge server behind a ASA 5505. I've done this behind a Sonicwall with transparen...

geir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes