Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all Public IP: 120.1.1.1 Internal server IP: 192.168.0.192 I can access to 192.168.0.192 from external network via http://120.1.1.1 with port forwarding But is it available to access from internal network(192.168.0.0) to 192.168.0.192 via http://...

I am currently studying CCNA-S through Netacad and have been introduced to DHCP Snooping, DIA and IPSG.  I understand the basic idea of the binding table but have been left with some unanswered questions: 1. How do you baseline the bindings table in...

hi, can i use those router 2800 for CCNA, CCNP etc...? those router looks too different and modern than 1700 series, like having USB, compact flash etc....some one want to sell it to me for $30 dollar and i found that they are a little expense.so...d...

jheff_mat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 6500 switches, configured with VSS. SW1 is active [ primary ], SW2 is in standby mode. When we switch off the SW1, SW2 becomes active. When we switch on the SW1, SW1 and SW2 both are active. As per config SW1 should be active and SW2 sho...

Resolved! 802.1t

i have a doubt while reading the switch book by david hucaby. i am posting a output from his book so that i could get help on why exactly vlan 100 cannot be root bridge and what are the binary bit conversion taking place for the bridge id for vlan 10...

Hi, i need to connect from cisco switch to unmanged hub. for this one end i had sfp module Support and other end i need to connect Media convertor. what are the media converters will support cisco Switches. Switch: WS-C2960x-24TS-L media: Multi Mode...

Hello Guys, I have a Cisco 6503, there are 16 ports on module 3 and they've been set as trunk ports for Layer 2 switches' uplinks for quite long time. Recently I've noticed these trunk ports' VLANs are pruned.  Below is configuration of one of inte...

Hi I would like to create prefix list on my router running BGP with the ISP to only allow routs coming in from private networks. I will attach these to a route map and then reference in my BGP config. Are these the correct prefix list or do I need a...