Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Static Route

Hi, I have connected 2 routers router 1 and router 2 with each having 2 different networks. Router 1 has 10.0.0.0 & 11.0.0.0 network and on Router 2 12.0.0.0 & 13.0.0.0 networks Configured. On router I have Configured Static Route with Following Co...

Does anyone have any idea what P2P self-looped means?I have a 3560 acting as a router, and a number of vlan virtual interfaces defined. The only port that carries those vlans is a single trunked port. Yesterday, that port suddenly moved to a spanning...

SVI

Hi, I have a small problem: I have 2 SVIs in the same router 7600 cisco: int vlan 466 ip add 10.10.10.1 /29   int vlan 3300 ip add 10.10.20.1/29   Connect 2 PCs in the same router 7600 cisco, one in each vlan: 1.-  ip 10.10.10.3, gw 10.10.10.1 2.- ip...

Hello, I have been troubleshooting an existing deployment of CUCM with 794x phones where all of a sudden the phones started receiving IP addresses from the data vlan instead of our voice vlan.  NO network/system changes have been made.  It is only af...

tcapo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents, ladies - i am a little unsure on how to address / read this command; just taking over ownership of the infras. and i am not sure what the mapping means on here.... NLCU-PuppyMonkeyBaby-R1#sh run | in track track 1 ip sla 1 reachabilitytrack 1...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, In my company, we are studying to replace a switch in an office where latency is a very important characteristic. We are doubting whether to place a Catalyst 2960-X or a Nexus 3000 (since these are the two switches we already have and can ...

f.sanzes1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"operational secondary peer device will shut its vPC member ports once peer-link is down"  if this is the case, can it provide the redundancy if the primary operational device is powered off for some reason. I understood that all the VPC member por...

NDP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Can you help me with NAT overload. I am using 1921 ISR G2 (8 port ethernet switch module).  Router has following interfaces:-   1. Interface Ge0/4 --- Connecting to internet   2. Interface Ge0/2--- Connecting to management device (layer 2 device...

Dear, I try to add a giga port to a port-channel but status port after joining alway Down Not-in-Bndl status: Port: Gi1/0/3------------Port state    = Down Not-in-BndlChannel group = 3           Mode = On              Gcchange = -Port-channel  = nul...