Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i'm going to order few 3850 but i'm not sure which PSU to get.the switches will be used for our core and will not connect to any PoE endpoints.there are several options to choose from table 4: 1100W, 715W and 350W.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/d...

All,i currently have a SGE2010P connected to another SGE2010P via LAG ports..off of one of the SGE2010P i have a catalyst 4507R connected via a trunk port..I have a VLAN defined on all switches..now between the 2 SGE2010P's everything is good to go, ...

Any one knows what this message means? will it have any impact on the router operation Police conform rate is adjusted to 20032kbps to meet the hardware supported precision Thanks

ahmede_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we recently got a 1921 router to use as demarcation between 2 sets of users, brand new. took it out of the Box, connected up power and console and switched it on. took some show techs and show runs for future investigation.A couple of minutes later i...

Hello mates,We have a high latency issue when ping virtual hosts through Core switch. We have Core VSS on Cat6506 connected to Nexus 5548 where virtual hosts connected.What do we see :|                                      WinMTR statistics          ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card