Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco 3560 connected to Palo alto firewall. There is ospf neigborship established between 3560 and the firewall.3560 injects all the ospf database routes to firewall. I want to filter out routes which firewall is receiving. There is no optio...

Dear All,My basic network: HR dept: 10.20.10.0/24Server: 10.18.200.0/24I'd like to config my core SW 3560 to deny allow access only specify range IP like below: Allow 10.18.200.75 - 80 to 10.20.10.5 - 6  How can I define a config on my core switch?  ...

Hung Ho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm having a problem with my NTP configurationthis is the topology|win ntp server (newly added)| ----- |cat4500 core switch| ------ |other network device| the original config from my predecessor is making the cat4500 as the NTP source for all dev...

Hello,We have 2 3850 stacks in our corporate office.  One stack is for users and the other is for severs.  We have been having alot of false positive duplicate IPs errors on our servers and have been find many others out there having issues with IPDT...

Hi, I was previously using two 4507 switches with the same IOS and same supervisor modules [dual WS-X4515 SUPERVISOR ENGINE IV]. An etherchannel was setup and running without problems. Switch #1 got damaged and had to be replaced with a new 4507 with...

Hi Guys,I've seen something interesting that I wanted to share and seek your thought. We have 3850 switches in our environment which are acting as a layer 2 only with a trunk port configured to the core (6500). The vlan interfaces are defined at the ...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Created a ip prefix list to allow the default route, then set it in a route-map and applied to ospf process 1200, but it filters everything. This was working about 3 days ago. The only thing that changed is it connects to a new upstream ASA, but the ...

Hi, I don't understand why it shows 2 lines (C & L) for each network, and each one with different mask ! Router interface which connected to network is set to be 192.168.1.1/24 and the network is in the same range ! so why it shows 192.168.1.1/32  no...