Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a Cisco router to connect my internal network with my ISP, but I experienced difficulties configuring multicast for IPTV. The IPTV require my router to forward both IGMP messages and multicast streams. However, even I enable the multicast ...

I am looking for some help on how to properly configure/create a new stack using two WS-C3850-48T-S switches.  These are two brand new switches directly out of the box and never been powered on/configured. What is the proper procedure to configure th...

P Y by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a simple network with a number of computers connected to 887VAW router which is connected to the internet via an ISP.The wired and wireless connections are working and able to access the internet from each computer. I am worried someon...

digbym650 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to the Nexus gear and during the initial setup on a 3172 it prompted me to setup an admin password which I did but now it's not working on the console.  I can get into it via ssh but why isn't the local account for admin that I setup working ...