Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am troubleshooting an issue between ASR 9K and ASR 1002X  routers The ospf session between these two routers keeps going down and up. Below is my 1002x log ,10.255.252.10 is my ASR9K loopback.108257: Apr 18 19:33:40.318: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, ...

Community, If I have 2 or more equal cost paths to a network where EIGRP is load balancing across them by default, if i issue the "Maximum-Paths 1" command, how does EIGRP decide which path to keep in the routing table and which to get rid of? How ca...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I am trying to redistribute EIGRP into OSPF while using an access list to change the AD of particular routes. I am using a Cisco 1941 router Version 15.1(4)M4 and trying the below command : distance 180 <ip> <wild-card mask> <access list number...

Joe Akiki by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have an Cisco 3560G with an version 15.0(1)SE2 IOS. I want to forward Jumbo frames (ISCSI packets) through this switch.On my SAN, each interface have been configured on 9000 bytes.On this switch, I have this output :Sw1#sh system mtuSystem MT...

Hi All,I want to know about static port channel negotiation. Because Lacp is dynamic protocol that will negotiate by reading each other mac address in specific header format eg like belowport-channel13  System Mac=54-7f-ee-18-86-41  Local System Iden...

I'm using a syslog server in my environment.  I have a firewall that talks to a syslog server.  If I set logging trap 7 on the firewall, is that the same as issuing a debug all command on the firewall?  Also, if I issue a debug crypto ipsec command, ...

Hey guys , I'm having a hard time with my Catalyst 2950 Switch.I deleted my IOS image completely and , now I'm having problem with the reverse process.I have another Catalyst 2950 , same model working fine , how do I copy the IOS image from the good ...

third_eye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 2900 series router which i bought an ehwic card for it. The card has been working for the router but i configured  switchport mode trunkon the interface before it worked. I took the same ehwic card from the router and connected it my c...

easamoah1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two offices connected by a fiber. Each office are connected with a cisco 3750 and in the middle I have a cisco 2960G.I have several vlans and using trunk ports to pass through all vlans in the same fiber Cable.I want to monitor and see how ...

Hello, I want to establish an OSPF relationship between CMTS and a Cisco router connected to it through modem.I have full connectivity with bundle interface, but I can't hear OSPF Hellos. I supose this is due to ip secondary address. I can't move thi...

Hi,Currently my network has a Cisco 3825 performing all the vlan routing work. I have a Cisco 3560X behind it that could be configured as a full layer 3 switch, thus removing the need for the Cisco 3825 altogether or at least optimizing the functions...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card