Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

helloi have wonderfull problem:we have about 40, ws-c2960-24tc-l switch. and we changed ios of all switches to "c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-s0.SE1.bin" after few days about 30 of these switches become none operational and when you want to loggin it says:"...

a7_seven7 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The SG300-28 LAG Load Balance Algorithm options are:MAC AddressIP/MAC Address This switch is connected to two ESXi hosts running version 5.5 each with quad port 1 gbit nic.These ESXI hosts supports > 20 algorithms.Is there in a upcoming firmware for ...

Hi,Quick question as to why one would recommend upgrading to gigabit switches?The network is poorly configured and has many bottle-necks where fast Ethernet ports connect to gigabit ports which is a separate issue. The internet connection in to this ...

Hi all, Problem:I want to implement "ip igmp snopping querier xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" on a Test-Nexus 5596UP.Question:I can't see/implement the command "ig igmp snooping querier ....." on my nexus.Test-nexus(config-vlan)# ip igmp snooping ?*** No matching c...

I need to apply some CoPP on 4500. I expected I'll just turn on CPP rules like on Cat3k or apply predefined profile like on Cat6k or N7k. But when I looked at CoPP chapter of the 4500 configuration guide athttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switche...

gustm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Which Router is the best for Datacenter for this type of company:- 100 to 200 Internet Users- atleast 2 Ethernet ports for ISP and one ethernet port for LAN termination (Gig Ports)- ACL & PBR Supported- VPN Supportedand which edge router has...