Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VRRP with STP

Hi Experts,I have two swicthes sw1 and sw2 and both of them futher connected with routers R1 and R2.on Routers VRRP is running.I have made the sw2 as a root bridge and R1 is master in my topology. Could any one sort out the traffic flow for me.Sw1---...

ruchik999 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I figure out where all my CPU is going? I get that the sum of the processes are off from the total of 93%, but they are SO off that I don't know where to start. Are any of these individual uses unreasonably high? TIA, Russell sh proc cpu | ex...

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone could help me out with my config of a Cisco ASA 5515-X.Background:Range: 94.136.40.0/24Gateway: 94.136.40.254Requirements: VPN, failover redundancy.Servers behind firewall (inside) will be configured with the gateway IP...

I always found this forum very helpful, thanks to you team.Currently facing one challenge. I have 2 nos of 6506 switch with Dual SUP((VS-S720-10G-3C)) Engine each, after VSS configuration when i performed Active SUP Failover on Active chassis in VSS ...

HiI have 2 switch 2960x and router, i connect 2 switches as etherchannel, and connect switch port which configure as trunk to router port, my question is1-what should to be configuration under router port that connect to switchOne more thing i have d...

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP overlapping

Dear: All,We have two offices : BO1 and BO2 with same range IP addresses.Task: i would like to configure Site to Site VPN or (DMVPN)  through these offices.Obstacle: We can not change Private IP addresses of these offices, therefore we will have IP o...

I am having a Network Infrastructure setup as following: One Server Switch HP 5120 is connected to two Cisco L3 switches Cisco Catalyst 3560 by two Gigabit Ethernet Ports. In my monitoring I am getting alert that one of the connected port from L3 swi...

aniklog01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vlan questions... I'm still having a little trouble figuring out how they work. I have a 3750. I added a new vlan 11 with ip 10.10.11.1. it already has a vlan 2 with ip 10.10.2.3 and a vlan 5 with 10.10.5.129.I have a 2960. all Fa ports are on vlan 5...

Hi everyone,I have a network with 85 switches, Recently we bought 2 switches  26960X, And when I run the CNA (Cisco Network Asistant)The software identifies them as "Wireless Clients"... The Discovery Scan Syas thay are "Unsupported Devices"whay?????...

Hello,I have a Cisco 2851 that I need to set up with 3 VLANs and a DMZ for an external public server. The internal clients also need access to the server.  This is my first 2851 config, so please bear with me (I have configured many 800 series router...

triden001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes