Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I think i have all the commands covered. I installed the license and accept the EULA but the license state will stay in Not in Use. Please see below... Switch#license install flash:FDO1542R1GG_20150123052218728.licInstalling licenses from "flash:FDO1...

Scenario:  extend multiple layer 2 vlans to multiple locations (at least 3) over IPSEC. I used L2TPv3 to accomplish this goal for a single vlan.  The solution works great, but I’ve been given a new requirement to extend multiple vlans over the same p...

We've started installing some new 3650 switches (replacing 3560's at the access layer) running XE 03.03.05SE. We've run into some problems as a result of "ip device tracking" being on by default, but in the process of debugging I've found that three ...

Hi,We have core Nexus 7K switch and its further connected to 2 switches via port-channel-1 and port-channel-2.Now port-channel 1 connected to one of the switch has 4 gig ports and port-channel 2 connected to another switch has 3 gig ports.We are runn...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!!I have two 4500X connected via VSS and on the edge I have 2960X and 3750. All edge switch have Auto QoS configuration activated for voip. On 4500X I don't have the mls qos or qos only prompt to activate the QoS on the etherchannels. Is there a di...