Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am sorry I didnt get the exact message but I am hoping someone can help.We have two nexus 3548s we are deploying and have 4 GLC-T  SFPsI plugged them in to ports Eth1/1 and Eth1/2 on both switches.When the links didnt come up I did a sho int sta...

Hi all, How do you configure redundant routed ports or uplinks from Distribution Layer to your Core Layer? like in the attached file for example.does it mean I would need eight IP addresses? four in each Core Switch interfaces? is that right?And the ...

Dear folks,Please help me in finding the EOS and EOL for 12.2(58)SE on C2960S.I fonud the EOS and EOL for 12.2(55)SE as below, but it does not mention 12.2(58)SE.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-3750-series-switches/...

Hello- I am looking at installing two N7K-F132XP-15 line cards, one in each of our N7K VPC peer switches. I have reviewed Cisco Hardware Installation Guide and it appears as though, with some common sense regarding static elecricity, the cards can b...

HI , When I see "sh int status" from core switch --access switch port, I am getting huge count of Broadcast/multicast packet How to refrain that behaviour & how to check what machine/host is generating the traffic. Also any fine-tuning needs to be do...

Hello CSC,     I am trying to figure this out. I have two vlans I am trying to run to a trailer. One is for our wireless network(vlan2) and one for our wired(vlan3). Unfortunately I have only one physical link back to the main network, an unmananged ...

Dear All,While analyzing my switching infrastructure I found the following strange values.I have 2 HP Enclosures with 2 Cisco 3020 switches each.On the first Enclosure, while showing one interface in the backplane I get:GigabitEthernet0/1 is up, line...

p.caforio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes